Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you really be arsed living your life, constantly thinking of ways to go excessive and ott to make out your life is perfect and happy. The amount of followers she has vs her likes are at around 2%. The other % are on here and I’m pretty certain we’ve got the majority of her followers here lurking, laughing at her. She’s a fukin joke. All olive needs is her love and attention but she gives that all to us. For that she is not a good mum.
oh, and I don’t think it was the wine she was on last night. Her and delo was defo on the lemo. Hence all the coke bogey picking today 🤮dirt fukin greb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That is honestly the tackiest, thrown together pile of shite I’ve ever seen.

I take it back, I’ve just watched two Oompa Loompas come to someone’s door and take their kids on a Easter Egg Hunt.

Stop the world. I want off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That is honestly the tackiest, thrown together pile of shite I’ve ever seen.

I take it back, I’ve just watched two Oompa Loompas come to someone’s door and take their kids on a Easter Egg Hunt.

Stop the world. I want off.
Was it Truff and Delo? 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder she had to be layering her tan so much before Easter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not massively religious but it doesn’t half annoy me all these twats turning a religious holiday into an excuse to show off.

Guarantee if I asked her WHY she’s celebrating Easter and what the true meaning of the day is, she wouldn’t be able to tell me.

Reactions: 28
You’re all just jealous Olive can host a better party than you TROLLZ 🤚🏼 #poppetpartyplanning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Hoppy7412 like Jesus rising from the dead on Easter Sunday! Welcome back💕

she Is vulgar that display is ridiculous! But I didn’t expect anything less from the hippo! Door Matt really is a door Matt isint he! Whatever hippo wants hippos get!
I’ve had a lovely walk round crocky park with my daughter while my other half cooked breakfast! Nothing posted on my gram coz I’m not a bright bleep!
hope she chokes on her leg of lamb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just had to turn her live off, she’s a freak.

Constantly picking her nose the dirt bag and her brushes are crusted with old foundation. She’s literally just said that she suffers with make up coming off around her nose and mouth area. It’s probably down to her constantly picking her nose and all the slimy lipgloss she wears gets smeared everywhere. But guess what her trick is? For those areas, simply add MORE powder to your foundation. Urgh, seriously what other MUAs advertise mixing foundation with powder? Surely it’d go like sloppy concrete🤮🤮🤮
Probably all the truffle oil coming out of her pores 🤣

Where’s the bleeping tooth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isn’t it weird how she would blatantly lie about her having a tooth??
I find it very bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 11
The state of that display. Does it say nah Beatrix potter nope does it duck. It screams expensive waste of tit mess 😂.

An before you come on truff saying we are jealous of the display and your perfume model boyfriend we definitely are not. Your a mess get some help 👍🏻.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.