Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dunno if this has already been posted but think this is the elusive ‘Jane’, I haven’t blocked out the surname there just isn’t one on her profile n it’s all private. she’s got to be cheating the system with those times I refuse to believe that’s legit

Had visions of me accidentally requesting to follow her 😭
1A675FDD-A1A1-4076-AD91-44231B341A8E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
The party bags will just be a list of influencer codes and pre used brushes 💀

her live was laughable earlier. More interested in talking about trolls when no one even asked her to. She’s honestly tiring
I wished I would of seen it shes obsessed isn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Why is people going on about troliffs hip? Have I missed something? Is it because one leg is twisted in the bouncy thing

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
That company was clearly annoyed with the reel, why else would they disclose her size? That’s actually sly. The reel was fucking terrible like 😂 mortified for her as she obviously thinks it’s boss. Imagine paying someone to advertise your clothes and they do that. But to put her size out there, knowing majority of people wouldn’t want to disclose they were a size L is sly😂 It’s no ones business what size she is, she does actually look really good? But the problem is how she alters her size so much on pictures to look a good 3 stone lighter. No one would care if she just owned it? She’s a new mum, she’s meant to have an extra few lbs!

Wait what? Who did this?