Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids crying cause she’s got a camera shoved in her face at the crack of a sparrows fart (Truff’s fart really)

But I don’t go on my phone in the morning 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That kid spends the first waking minutes of every morning with a huge iPhone torch in her face. I can't believe Delo doesn't have a word with his bird and tell her to just stop it.

Reactions: 24
She didn’t reply peeps sorry for any confusion 🤣 I meant her reply to what the person asked, sorry I should of said her answer 🙈

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on to say 9 stories at 7am... but she doesn't use her phone of a morning guuuuyyyysss

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohhhh I really hope this happens! Twinssss 🤣
Oh my god... they do look similar- I also think she looks like Wayne too

I haven’t got children yet, but I don’t know if I am right in saying this, but I am not sure I would feed my baby with no teeth a crumpet.

Reactions: 18
Cannot wait to see the state of Creosote Kate today - she was putting tan on last night and then again this morning - she's going to look more brown than her brown sharks.

Also poor Olive just trying to eat her crumpets for breakfast and having the phone thrust in her face. Waiting for the day when she lashes it out of her momma's hands :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon when she runs she runs like racheal of friends legs n arms everywhere some one get down the beach n video her running 😭😭😭😭 am ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she think it’s Easter today?
“Hope everyone has a lovely Easter”
Easter crumpets for olive
Look at the size of that crumpet! I hope she’s not given all that to an 8 month old! I’d struggle to eat what’s on that plate at 28!

Reactions: 9
That poor poor child doesn’t stand a chance in life with hungry hippo as her mum, she can’t even put a baby grow on the right way. She really does put that child in danger doesn’t she 😡

Wonder where the baby is if she’s on her longest run ever and Delo the elf is at work??
I was thinking exactly the same thing xx

Reactions: 11
I dont understand y she takes her car if she running what the point surly she doesnt live that far from were she lives to drive to her run n then drive back 😭😭😭😭😭🤣😭🤣🤣🤣 fat lazy twit she is never ever gona lose any weight y u even bothering when ur driving just seems pointless thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Longest run. duck me 55 mins for 10km. I did it years ago. I ran mine in 1 hr 15 mins and I trained 4 times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.