Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donated Easter eggs to the food bank 🤥🤥🤥 The lies are endless.

Why haven’t you saved this mornings run on Strava Jane? So we can’t see how many times you have stopped to get your bestest bestest time 🤥🤥🤥

bleeping slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SHE’S STRAIGHTENED THE BABY’S HAIR!!!!! 😳😳

Also, the poor little girl flinches every time she holds something over her head because she knows it’s about to be dropped on her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What did she say i think i may have missed something
basically said that all the over the top Easter displays for baby’s that are only not just sperm cells are ott and not to feel bad if you’ve just bought a couple of eggs.

Reactions: 17
Cheeky vile dog.

How extra Mummy is.... you're a extra head that's all. No one is jealous of that Easter tit show love.
The momma expert who's the best momma there is. Rags the kid out of bed every morning to throw clothes in her face for a insta reel and has her propped up for a photo in outfits she can't move in then drags her round all day with her bleeping packed lunch.

No ones making fake accounts you're reading here Jane !
Proper winds me up she's so bleeping smug thinks she's doing a better job than everyone else. Kid looks freezing and shattered in those Easter pics. As if a 7 month old gives a duck about a back drop !! All for Instagram as bleeping per usual !!
I am embarrassed for her. Feel like I am repeating posts from other tattlers but why on earth is Matt not having a word with her? Or her family or close friends? My fella would definitely have made me sort my tit out by now if I was carrying on the way she is. She is mind blowing 🤯

Reactions: 28
All the runs in the world will mean duck all for weight loss, when she's constantly shovelling 20000 cal lattes, gifted cakes, graze boxes and bespoke truffle roasts dinners down her big gob.
Runnings actually tit for weight loss unless you’re near enough sprinting most of the time. You need to be going at around 60-75% of your all out sprint to get your metabolism into that furiously calorie burning state.

that easter display isjust the height of bleeping tack. She’s clueless too. Has no idea what Easter is supposed to be about and even has the cheek to say olives getting christened when she’s probably the least Christian person this side of the wirral. Proper feel shame for her the showy twit.

Reactions: 35
She repeatedly says she doesn’t care about the trolls anymore, how she’s in a better place but CONSTANTLY brings it up. She’s so bothered it’s amazing, Vicky Pollard of instragram!
Thread suggestion #65 Pollard and her Proppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
OHD’s hair has absolutely been straightened. Appalling behaviour from her so called mother

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Saw this on another thread but it’s too applicable to Truff not to post here
50C233C0-C9DB-41AA-AB0F-49D8B15C7DE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
She as defo blew that straight bloody hell one day curly one day straight she be drawing like north fucken west soon claiming banksy's work her own 😭 that display is all for validation of other people to think she is a boss babe imgain been that assed about thinking what other people will think about u for doing this tit she must thing people go omg u see what kate done iant that boss am gona copy her I think she genuinely thinks like that fat lying twit

• Heart
It’s mmmmkay guyyyzzz, my daughter is freezing cold, gets dressed uncomfortably daily, has to eat cold food on the go, gets clothes lashed at her for a reel, her hair straightened and curled, and wears prozzy tights. But as long as her first birthday will look extra and bespoke for the gram. Remember guyyzzz I’m no excpet, I’m just a mumma doing her best. No one knows what’s best for my Proppet, only me #mommagoalz #fuckdahaters #fuckmytrollz #perfectlife

• Haha
Reactions: 47
No doubt she has lovely feedback/comments from today’s display but she chooses to highlight & focus on what people comment here, the latter obviously keeps the begging bowl open.
Each to their own, she’s clearly past appreciating the difficulties some have experienced this last year, but wouldn’t it be better suited being on the interior page. Just shows its not for her child, purely for the gram. Sad existence really.

• Heart
Has she really got them prostitute socks on that kid 😳😳 and to top it off the left one looks like it’s inside out. Sorry but the kid looks ashow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh and for all you trolls, I've been working closely with a professional hair stylist for bespoke advice and its deffo fine to straighten your babys hair mmmkay. Use code proppet10 for 10% off my dreamy baby hair berst straighteners guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate to sound like a Mumsnet mum cos I am 100% NOT but... just lash the kid in a bleeding Asda outfit or a little cute trackie! If I tried to put lacy tights on my kids there would have been MURDER

Reactions: 29
Oh and for all you trolls, I've been working closely with a professional hair stylist for bespoke advice and its deffo fine to straighten your babys hair mmmkay. Use code proppet10 for 10% off my dreamy baby hair berst straighteners guyzzzz
Is it super allowed though?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to sound like a Mumsnet mum cos I am 100% NOT but... just lash the kid in a bleeding Asda outfit or a little cute trackie! If I tried to put lacy tights on my kids there would have been MURDER
The poor kid looks ashow doesn’t she

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.