Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guyzzz if I wana make out I care about the less fortunate and pop down to a food bank when the heat is on me every 6 months for a photo Op....but then brag about my extravagant lockdown parties.... I can I'm THM.

If I wana complain about how Covid restrictions effect my seeing my Nan and my business.... but then throw my 4th lockdown event of the Pandemic.... I can I'm THM.

I'm currently working with the government and the police against the trolls so I'm allowed 60 in my Bubble instead of 6 !

The Trolls are the issue here not me ! #BEKIND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Kelly72

Kate, you’re a truly horrible person. My friend has cooked over 100 breakfasts and delivered them to the homeless, then gone back to prepare them a roast dinner. She works full time and is out 4 times a week supporting those less well off. You disgust me. What an awful example for your daughter, rinsing small businesses and living a lie. People have died, lost loved ones and you flaunt your tat as if it’s something we should aspire to. Money talks and wealth whispers and you my dear shout because you’re on the bones of your fat, size 18 ass.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thekinsley

😂 well just popping on here for a quick scan hasn’t disappointed!

7 month old baby eating steak has literally finished me off and I’m dead- just picturing my 4 month old when she gets a bit bigger sat there with a glass of red wine and enjoying a nice fillet with me and my piece of gammon!

And Kate, nice of you to drop by. I’m indeed very jealous of gym fit mat... like it must be pure joy having a fella who needs a step up to use the bog. Nah seriously, I wouldn’t touch your bloke with a barge pole, dipped his bread stick in too much hummus that one. You’re safe, my foof lit declares itself out of business at the thought of him.

You absolute Fanny wipe

• Haha
  • Wow

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
So a few takeaways from my scroll through KHM Twitter.
1) she’s been doing a ‘big revel’ from 2017
2) she’s always been passive aggressive
3) she fucking looooooves to brag and has a bad case of illusions of grandeur, proper narcissistic traits
4) she has always had a problem with people having opinions of her, back then it wasn’t trolls but people she knew. Calling them jealous and hate seeing her successful ✌🏽😂
5) she has always been absolutely fucking terrible at spelling. Wow.
6) I’ve lost brain cells reading her tweets. She is the most boring basic bitch ever, she’s not even Fiat 500, she’s way more basic

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Flowers60

VIP Member
She has a tooth! But I’m not going to show you the tooth. The tooth is too pure for this ugly world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Serious question...has anyone contacted SS with their concerns about Proppet?
From what I can see and what's been evidenced on here and her own posts/videos is a concern for the kids welfare.

Who in their right (tiny) mind takes a heated appliance to a baby's head?
The risk of scalding the child's head is a big one.
The child can move at anytime unless she's physically restraining her head where she can't move.

She's also on the Lemo, she doesn't come across as coherent most times so they could imply she's under the influence.
I'm sure you all could add to the list of concerns.

I really do think SS should be involved.
If there's something wrong with that child's hips and judging by the pics and comments on here it's a real possibility...if she hasn't got the child checked out it's officially neglect and something the SS/Health Vistor should be taking seriously.
I know of mums who have had SS breathing down their necks because they didn't want their kids being vaccinated and threatened and told its neglect.

It can't be one rule for her and another for others.

One of these days Truff you're going to come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang because it will be deserved.
Sooner rather than later before you end up putting putting that child at even more risk.
Go cry about that on your gram whilst taking a gram.
I personally don’t think it would be for anyone here to contact SS and would only play into her troll narrative.
I think she’s a shit mum but I think the only real danger to that child is that she grows up being a vapid and self centred as her mum. Any genuine concerns would hopefully been highlighted by the million health care professionals she claims to consult with daily!

Reactions: 52

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a mum say they manifested every thing I wanted in my child blonde hair and blue eyes. Well maybe hitler.

She’s so shallow I really hope Oliff has other people in her life that make her know how special she is not just for her looks

• Haha
Reactions: 51

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Cannot believe she’s not only CURLED OHD’s hair with heat last week, but now she’s STRAIGHTENED her hair with heat this week.

Shes fucking tapped. Imagine pouring all your poor self esteem onto a 7 month old.

Serious question...has anyone contacted SS with their concerns about Proppet?
From what I can see and what's been evidenced on here and her own posts/videos is a concern for the kids welfare.

Who in their right (tiny) mind takes a heated appliance to a baby's head?
The risk of scalding the child's head is a big one.
The child can move at anytime unless she's physically restraining her head where she can't move.

She's also on the Lemo, she doesn't come across as coherent most times so they could imply she's under the influence.
I'm sure you all could add to the list of concerns.

I really do think SS should be involved.
If there's something wrong with that child's hips and judging by the pics and comments on here it's a real possibility...if she hasn't got the child checked out it's officially neglect and something the SS/Health Vistor should be taking seriously.
I know of mums who have had SS breathing down their necks because they didn't want their kids being vaccinated and threatened and told its neglect.

It can't be one rule for her and another for others.

One of these days Truff you're going to come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang because it will be deserved.
Sooner rather than later before you end up putting putting that child at even more risk.
Go cry about that on your gram whilst taking a gram.
I don’t think so. I personally think it’s a bit far contacting SS

• Heart
  • Haha

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
I'd rather stitch my fanny shut with a rusty blunt needle than go anywhere near your fella (who cheats on you constantly)

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Looks like she's wearing David Dickinson's shirts as well.
Why does she wear boxy shirts and blazers is beyond me, she looks like a beefy lesbian prison guard...I guarantee she smells of garlic and meat 🤮
Dickensons meal deal.

If you say “troll” 3 times in a mirror Kate appears wearing her grandads blazer trying to feed you cold egg.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t believe that after suffering a miscarriage and then being fortunate enough to get pregnant again, her thoughts are to manifest physical attributes! Surely if you have been thru that trauma and get pregnant again, all you care about is making it to full term and delivering a healthy baby, not that they have lots and lots of hair & blue eyes. I can’t believe the shite that comes out her mouth. Another ‘influencer’ I snoop on ‘manifested’ a baby girl after having two boys... cos if you have positive mindset and wish for something hard enough - you get it apparently 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 50

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Manifest a blonde hair, blue eyed baby???? Shit! If only I done that before me and my husband spend 12k on fertility treatment to have our baby! 😑

• Heart
  • Sad

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Omg has she really just referred to lockdown as ‘life before it was taken.’
I am speechless. How fucking insensitive. There’s over 100,000 people whose lives have been taken by Covid, and she’s fuming cause she can’t go to San Carlo and prance around showing offf.

• Angry
  • Wow

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She ‘manifested blonde hair and blue eyes’ for her baby. Says it all about her really. I just wanted mine to be healthy and happy when they were born. Couldn’t care less about the colour of their hair or eyes.

• Angry

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Imagine putting an adult sized apron on a 7 month old baby and pretending you’re baking together. These babies are very advanced these days, baking like Mary Berry and troffing down steak for dinner. My kid shit in the bath last night and the instantly tried to eat one of the floating bits of sweet corn as I frantically scooped her out🙃🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Feska

VIP Member
Charming behaviour Kate. Sticking two fingers up on your Instagram on Easter Sunday too. Really professional. Setting a lovely example as usual. You always manage to revert to the bottom feeder low life you are. No consideration for anyone but yourself. Did someone rattle your cage and hit a nerve.

The definition of bottom feeder just for you Kate - a member of a group of very low social status who survives by any means possible.
Or - in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Pebs19

I dont know what I laughed at more, 'Kates killing it with her workouts' or her 'gym fit fella' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48