Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Had an email back from NSPCC this morning. They’ve referred the case to Children’s services. I’m glad I reported it, I hope the child is safe

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Someone said she hasn't paid Kat back the £90 she lent her to get home from London back to Wales.. instead of filling your fucking huge stomach karina with a takeaway why don't you pay her back?
Don’t be so insensitive you know her mums dead she can’t possibly do that x

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Honestly. Slept all day. Woke up an hour or whatever ago, sat on live looking sad saying she was so depressed. Battled sobriety Jack and spent the whole time screaming with glee over all the gifts she was getting. Then declared she was starving so went off to order a takeaway.
Came back saying she'd ordered a family feast from KFC as she hadn't eaten all day and was starving. Mate, fuck off, it's basically your breakfast time, you only just woke up.
She's such a fucking con artist, acting out her 'depression' so she gets gifts, it makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
It may just be my opinion as I don't know how anybody else feels, but, all those people laughing, joking and sending gifts to karina and think its ok that karina witnessed a baby being abused, did fu*k all and joined in smoking around the baby are just as bad as if they were there thenselves. Sorry my opinion its how I feel !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

grumpygrotts1987

She’s depressed because she has no purpose in life. She’s lonely and has nothing to get up for each day. She seems to lack the emotional intelligence to realise that SHE needs to change in order for her feelings to change.
she said she’s fed up because nothings getting better- well it won’t will it, if you do the same thing day in day out.
I have no doubt she grieves for her mum but I think she blames her feeling depressed on that as people can’t argue with that.
Im depressed because I’m bored - get a job or a hobby then.
I’m depressed because I’m fat- loose weight then
I’m depressed because I’m lonely - stop being selfish then and maybe friends will stick around

I could go on…. I’mdepressed because my mums died. What can you say to that?! Here, have a tiktok gift.

she said on live earlier ‘try loosing a parent and then tell me how it feels’ like she’s the only one ever to have lost a parent.

arghhhh rant over.

• Heart

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
On his live last night (before I got blocked) he said he didn't think the age gap between him and his wife was bad because his dad eloped with his mum when his dad was 46 and mum was 15...

• Sick
  • Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Genuinely I seem to always be sticking up for karina but I don’t believe she has the mentality to realise what was going on was wrong, she’s desperate for “friends” she just goes along with what people want and tells them what they want to hear.. judging by the state of the house that child was being miss treated long before karina was even there. I didn’t like my husband drinking around or anywhere near my so espically when my son was younger and I never drink in the house as I feel like there needs to be someone sober incase something happens. Them 2 shouldn’t of had that child If they are gona invite strangers into their house
BULLSHIT!! She knows actually what was going on and that it was wrong. She said “it’s not my place to report it as it’s not my child” she’s just a fat, lazy, selfish cunt. She’s probably worried that the kid will get more attention than her and she doesn’t like it. Yes the child was more than likely being abused before Karina went. But now that Karina has seen it with her own eyes, she should be fucking reporting it!! I cannot stand people standing by and watching things like this happen😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Nahhh, not as a distraction. They were talking about having a baby a few weeks back when they were on live. He said something like ‘yeah it’s really fun trying though’

• Sick
  • Wow

goldie341

VIP Member
No one is denying that Karina/Nona/Peter is a sandwich short of a picnic, but she’s quick enough to realise when she’s being bullied or getting abuse. You’re telling me she doesn’t know how wrongly Freya and that nonce treated that poor kid? Let’s not pretend that Karina is going to do fuck all about it privately either, she legitimately only cares about herself.

User56782021

She just rubbed her neck and sniffed her fingers and was like errrr that stinks🤢🤢🤢 How about GO HAVE A SHOWER AND PUT SOME CLEAN CLOTHES ON!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Crl8

She wasn’t uncomfortable at all the 3 of them were loving life getting all the gifts, she had not one care about what was happening to that baby. She was there drinking and smoking and done nothing. This whole situation is making me livid

Reactions: 14

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I actually do feel slightly bad for Karina here with all the people piling on her telling her she should’ve called sooner. Karina clearly does not have the mental capacity of someone her age, I think everyone who is piling in is forgetting that. She has learning difficulties, she can barely spell her own name, she’s a victim of abuse and has a fucking weird family set up. What matters is she’s now done it and now that baby will hopefully be safe and well cared for.
Quick enough to realise when people are “hating” on her though🤷🏻‍♀️. She’s not as stupid as she likes to have people believe. Surely she’d have noticed something wasn’t quite right and she could have asked someone she’s trusts in private what their opinion was of what she was seeing if she wasn’t sure herself. But she didn’t say that she didn’t realise it was abuse on live last night, the excuse she gave for not reporting it was “I’m not reporting it, it’s not my place, it’s not my baby” which is why so many people got so angry at her and I completely see why!

lkp

VIP Member
repeat after me.

and this is why we don’t let strangers into our homes.

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
Bloody hell, just catching up! I feel sick reading this that poor baby, I want to bring her home and care for her. I do question Karinas mental capacity at times and I'm not entirely sure she fully grasps the gravity of the situation. She thinks it's completely normal for Daddy Saville to be with a 25 year old. She thinks it's normal to meet someone in the middle of the night and take them home. She thinks it's normal to hop on a train and go and stay with strangers. She thinks it's normal to live your entire life on tiktok. There's obviously a cognitive impairment there!

• Heart