Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go look at her recent upload, a video from yesterday of her and billy chucking drinks on each other, for some reason. But she’s in that butterfly top, which she clearly wore to bed last night and travelled home in today. How bleeping disgusting. Oh and she’s still wearing it now, which means she got home around lunchtime and has sat in that outfit which she’s sweated in all day yesterday and today and been on public transport and hasn’t yet showered or changed her clothes🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Pixie is okay! Thank god🙈 I hope her other cat(s) are okay!!😶

Go look at her recent upload, a video from yesterday of her and billy chucking drinks on each other, for some reason. But she’s in that butterfly top, which she clearly wore to bed last night and travelled home in today. How bleeping disgusting. Oh and she’s still wearing it now, which means she got home around lunchtime and has sat in that outfit which she’s sweated in all day yesterday and today and been on public transport and hasn’t yet showered or changed her clothes🤮🤮🤮
Oh yeah!! Apparently it’s a primark pyjama T-shirt!😭🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She just rubbed her neck and sniffed her fingers and was like errrr that stinks🤢🤢🤢 How about GO HAVE A SHOWER AND PUT SOME CLEAN CLOTHES ON!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's singing again. I cannot cope with the closed eyes and jaw shaking hahaha kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's singing again. I cannot cope with the closed eyes and jaw shaking hahaha kills me
Her poor neighbours have had days of peace, she's back and now screeching the fuxking house down. I'd knock on and tell her to shut the duck up 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her poor neighbours have had days of peace, she's back and now screeching the fuxking house down. I'd knock on and tell her to shut the duck up 🙃
Omg I could not cope if that lived next to me. I bet they were over the moon when that for sale sign went up!
She's still wearing that nightie btw 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Well, I think it’s safe to say the Freya/Jason phase was very anticlimactic. Highly disappointed 3/10 would not recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Dating with karina'... boys or girls, she doesn't have a type, they just have to be over 18. Desperate much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah Sazzy is besties with her remember?🤣🙄 She’d never talk bad about Karinaaaaa xo
We don’t talk bad about her, we just acknowledge that she is a horrible human being who doesn’t care about anyone or anything but herself and can’t even take care of that properly while eating mountains of crap, neglecting her cats, supporting Daddy Savile, ruining every friendship she has and making herself look more and more like a clown each day.

Anyway, Sazzy, Dan, anyone - you here? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why does she rock from side to side when she's stood up , I noticed it more on her live this morning

🤣🤣 she actually does
I can only assume it’s because she’s so heavy it’s painful for her legs and circulation must be none existent they probably go blue too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.