Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya and the n-once are live. Just hopped on but heard Freya say don’t trust a word that comes out of Karina’s mouth.

Also he looks like my nan
Look at the state of him hahahahahahahahahaha looks like a wrongen and talks like a bleeping childrens entertainer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really pissed my off on her live "guys all your gifts are going towards my takeaway cos I fuckin deserve it" why Karina ? Why do you deserve a takeaway , have you been working all day ? Have you cleaned your house from top to bottom ? Have you spent the day volunteering somewhere ? No you've been sat on your fat lazy arse dying your hair a stupid colour yet again , go out and get a job , you slob !!!! 🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's really pissed my off on her live "guys all your gifts are going towards my takeaway cos I fuckin deserve it" why Karina ? Why do you deserve a takeaway , have you been working all day ? Have you cleaned your house from top to bottom ? Have you spent the day volunteering somewhere ? No you've been sat on your fat lazy arse dying your hair a stupid colour yet again , go out and get a job , you slob !!!! 🤬😡
Oh this is a piss take, i wish I could have a take away paid for by some random, me and my OH have been working all week, do we deserve a treat off randoms :rolleyes:
Forget that - I'd rather the money an put the money into savings or buy a m&s meal deal or something lol
What boils my tit is she sits there ALL day doing duck all while us soft fuckers are grafting to pay the increasing bills/food etc etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She sits in the same position 24/7 and moves less than stagnant water how has she earned a takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone said she hasn't paid Kat back the £90 she lent her to get home from London back to Wales.. instead of filling your bleeping huge stomach karina with a takeaway why don't you pay her back?

Reactions: 6
Someone said she hasn't paid Kat back the £90 she lent her to get home from London back to Wales.. instead of filling your bleeping huge stomach karina with a takeaway why don't you pay her back?
Don’t be so insensitive you know her mums dead she can’t possibly do that x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched her live now she looks like Pat Mustard off father ted w them eyebrows

• Haha
The breakdown has begun… somebody has said she looks like Phillip Schofield 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching her live? She's fake crying cos she's realised her hair is ridiculous

Her mum would be proud of the coffee jar apparently

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.