Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she didn’t think it was her place.. what does she think? That parents report themselves😅 Freya and Jason don’t deserve to have that baby with how little they care. Karina keeps adding more and more to the story too ‘she fell backwards when Jason was drunk’ was the latest.

She also said ‘I smoked around her because Freya said it was okay’ there’s just no thought there for anyone but herself. And I’m sorry but who doesn’t know about baby P?

Reactions: 9
Oops didn’t realise tattle changes n-once to ponce.

Anyone who ever sticks up for this witch now has something seriously wrong with them.I hope to god the little girl will be okay

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t uncomfortable at all the 3 of them were loving life getting all the gifts, she had not one care about what was happening to that baby. She was there drinking and smoking and done nothing. This whole situation is making me livid

Reactions: 14
Stupid fat self absorbed idiot. She’s got enough in her to cry when people are on about her, or when people mention her bacon bonce dad.

I could cry for that little baby. Imagine going in a house seeing child abuse and doing nothing. Stupid horrible witch

Reactions: 10
She's apparently going to ring again now. I pray to God she does, that poor poor child

Reactions: 1
She's apparently going to ring again now. I pray to God she does, that poor poor child
She’s not going to ring anyone. I don’t believe for a second that she rang the police and I don’t believe that she’s going to ring social services. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself😒😡

Reactions: 3
She’s not going to ring anyone. I don’t believe for a second that she rang the police and I don’t believe that she’s going to ring social services. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself😒😡
Deep down I know that, I just want her for once to do the right thing

I’m hoping those girls have scared the tit out of her enough to actually call

Reactions: 2
It just terrifies me that those cunts aren't taking all of this out on that precious little girl 🥺

There’s no chance she’s reporting them but hopefully enough people have already done it and they’ll have to investigate. If they were treating the baby badly while a stranger was at their house then how do they treat her behind closed doors?
I also really don’t believe that Karina cared about the state of the place or how the baby was being treated until others put the thought into her head. There’s no way any normal person would happily be in that shithole of a house and around them for a week and not want to instantly leave and report them.

Reactions: 4
She didn't ring the police , she would've had Freya texting her telling her not to , she already said Freya told her not to say anything on live , she claims she didn't know Freyas address even though she's just been staying there , then after she claimed she'd rang them she said she'd told them Freyas address , she's full of lies , good on Sophie for telling her straight but please god let her do the right thing now and ring social services like she said she's going to , so worried for that poor child 😪

How she keeps saying ‘it wasn’t my place because F&J are my friends’ SORRY?! If my friends were abusing their DEFENCELESS BABY they wouldn’t be my friends anymore!!!

Reactions: 10
How she keeps saying ‘it wasn’t my place because F&J are my friends’ SORRY?! If my friends were abusing their DEFENCELESS BABY they wouldn’t be my friends anymore!!!
5 minutes before she said that, Sophie said Freya called karina an attention seeker and karina said if that's true that's it, I'll cut her off. So she's willing to not be friends with someone over them calling her an attention seeker, but not for abusing their baby?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Right? I'm just having a convo with my non tattler friend regarding this. I said i don't give a tit who you are, if i see abuse I'm reporting it and giving them as much evidence as possible

Reactions: 2
So apparently Jason was Freyas babysitter 😬😬 and that social were involved when they first got together as she got with him when she was 16 but they were chatting before when she was underage.

Why the hell would a man in his 30s want to be with a 16 year old? Well obviously younger than that, that's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone just said they've been speaking to freyas sister in law? On messenger and apparently the grandad is trying / has been trying to get custody of the child?

Also look at this comment 🤢 I know that not everything can be trusted with these comments, but we already know what a nonce he so doesn't surprise me 🤢

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.