Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, just catching up! I feel sick reading this that poor baby, I want to bring her home and care for her. I do question Karinas mental capacity at times and I'm not entirely sure she fully grasps the gravity of the situation. She thinks it's completely normal for Daddy Saville to be with a 25 year old. She thinks it's normal to meet someone in the middle of the night and take them home. She thinks it's normal to hop on a train and go and stay with strangers. She thinks it's normal to live your entire life on tiktok. There's obviously a cognitive impairment there!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night!! The fact that karina new what went down in that house and did nothing at all to report it! She was outed by Sophie for knowing and doing nothing yet still tried to turn it on herself for sympathy I didn’t think this women could get any lower!! Surely she can’t come back from this now? Surely people will see what a absolute wrongun she is!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night!! The fact that karina new what went down in that house and did nothing at all to report it! She was outed by Sophie for knowing and doing nothing yet still tried to turn it on herself for sympathy I didn’t think this women could get any lower!! Surely she can’t come back from this now? Surely people will see what a absolute wrongun she is!
I felt a bit bad for the pressure they were putting on her to talk about it on live, UNTIL she said "why should I report it, she's not my child"
No words...absolute bleep

Reactions: 9
She’s blocked that Soph. Said she called the police and social services. I think she should post a screenshot of her recent calls tbh

Reactions: 4
She’s blocked that Soph. Said she called the police and social services. I think she should post a screenshot of her recent calls tbh
I won’t believe it until I’ve seen some sort of proof, the amount of shite that Karina talks it’s hard to believe anything she says!

Reactions: 5
Soph is saying Karina hasn’t phoned anyone

Grandad collected the baby last night apparently

Reactions: 3
She showed a screen shot of a 6 min call with 999 last night on live, although how accurate it is I don’t know

Reactions: 1
Muted for saying she should show the screenshot. The amount of people saying leave it and sticking up for her is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She showed a screen shot of a 6 min call with 999 last night on live, although how accurate it is I don’t know
I was watching her live last night and she didn’t show anything? Unless she came back on and showed it🤷🏻‍♀️. She also said that she rang 101 not 999 so that’s probably a lie as well

I was watching her live last night and she didn’t show anything? Unless she came back on and showed it🤷🏻‍♀️. She also said that she rang 101 not 999 so that’s probably a lie as well
She deffo showed it however she’s jsut shown a screen shot of her recent calls and the call from last night wasn’t on it.. actually it wasn’t a screen shot last night it was a screen recording

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.