Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our bestie Nona.

Thread title by @User56782021. Had to trim it a bit to meet the limit!

Meeting up with strangers online, dying her hair for the millionth time, smoking around a baby but she says it's not a crime!

Anyone want to post an update for those who are a bit behind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolute state🤣🤣 Both wearing see through leggings🤢 Also does anyone else think that looks like a empty condom box next to freyas foot?
Freya looks like a man in drag posing with a joker tribute act!

And it actually does look like an empty condom box, or a pregnancy test box!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Karina looks bleeping ridiculous.. what on earth did she think when she was doing her hair those colours.. the humongous heffa lump looks like she needs to be locked up.. but wouldn't fit through a door !!

Reactions: 6
Does Freya remind anyone of that man who had loads of plastic surgery to look like a cat? Anyone know who I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Karina is legit wearing a primark PJ top. To be fair by Karina standards, she doesn’t look as monstrous as normal.
Also very controversially, I think Freya has the potential to be stunning. She has a very similar face shape to Shygirl. Shame she just behaves like a woman to scrounge her way through life.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s not a big deal guys but can we go through the most liked posts next time we make a new thread and use the suggestion with the most likes. That’s how it’s supposed to be done, not just the last one before a new thread is made☺☺

anyway, look at their monster munch feet🤮🤮🤮 they look an absolute bleeping state🤣🤣🤣

Karina is legit wearing a primark PJ top. To be fair by Karina standards, she doesn’t look as monstrous as normal.
Also very controversially, I think Freya has the potential to be stunning. She has a very similar face shape to Shygirl. Shame she just behaves like a woman to scrounge her way through life.
The fact that Karina can fit into primark clothes and I, for the most part, can’t (I’m a size 22/24 but I like my clothes to fit properly) is so bleeping depressing, until I realise that top is being stretched to within an inch of its life to the point is practically see through🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I pride myself on looking presentable when I go out, not like I’ve just raided a lost property box and had to squeeze myself into a top 4 sizes too small😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Karina, the celebrity, who lets not forget is famous asks Billy if he's ever been recognised he says 'oh only once what about you'
Karina '3 times, yea 3 times I've been recognised'
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s not a big deal guys but can we go through the most liked posts next time we make a new thread and use the suggestion with the most likes. That’s how it’s supposed to be done, not just the last one before a new thread is made☺☺

anyway, look at their monster munch feet🤮🤮🤮 they look an absolute bleeping state🤣🤣🤣

The fact that Karina can fit into primark clothes and I, for the most part, can’t (I’m a size 22/24 but I like my clothes to fit properly) is so bleeping depressing, until I realise that top is being stretched to within an inch of its life to the point is practically see through🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I pride myself on looking presentable when I go out, not like I’ve just raided a lost property box and had to squeeze myself into a top 4 sizes too small😂😂😂
Im a size 18-20 and I wear a medium in the primark pjs because they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stretchy.

Reactions: 4
Absolute state🤣🤣 Both wearing see through leggings🤢 Also does anyone else think that looks like a empty condom box next to freyas foot?
First thing I thought was “you wanna know how I got these scars” 😭 loving the joker cosplay Peter babe x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.