Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont agree, that child was totally neglected, I do not know what happened, but most people saw the mother never moved other than sit and smoke and drink. My question is how do you have a small child and not need to care to his/her needs constantly. I did not see it but I read people saying the baby was filthy dirty.

People of TT are enabling Karina, she will sit there taking free money, why would she not no one is making her work and see how hard it is to earn a living.
I didn’t intend to come across as saying it’s made up about the abuse, I should have specific I meant around the rumours the child is no longer in their care! Apologies

Reactions: 4
He’s talking about him and Jess having a kid ffs

Apparently social services were involved three years ago because there were concerns he was taking advantage of Jess (shocked Pikachu face) but she was assessed and apparently seemed able to make the decision to be with him and manage finances etc

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Right, am I overthinking this or does anyone think Karina’s got them to do this as a distraction

Reactions: 9
Right, am I overthinking this or does anyone think Karina’s got them to do this as a distraction
Definitely agree with this also why on earth would u want to talk or even show this type of tit there all money orientated!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes there probably has been a lot of made up stuff going around.
However, you can’t make up the things people have seen with their own eyes! That child is neglected! That child’s parents invited a STRANGER into their house to stay with them for a week! They sat and smoked and drank around the child for almost a week straight. They sat on tiktok live begging for gifts while the child screamed and cried in the background and they did absolutely nothing about it. If they can sit there and let her cry while people watch them, I dread to think what they do while no one’s watching. They said on live that the child kept locking herself in various rooms in the house. They never offered her food or drinks. They ate takeaways almost everyday Karina was there and the child never had any of it. They ate in the pub and left the child strapped into the pushchair and gave her ONE chip rather than ordering her her own meal! They fed her a crossiant for dinner and sent her to bed at 5pm because she was disturbing them on live. She was constantly in dirty clothes. They left empty bottles of alcohol on her high chair. The house was bleeping filthy! She put a vape in her mouth. She’s told off coughing while they’re all smoking around her.
I’m sorry, there might be some made up stuff going around but there is a hell of a lot of evidence of that child being neglected and abused!! You can’t argue with the facts.
💯 spot on 👏

Reactions: 1
Definitely agree with this also why on earth would u want to talk or even show this type of tit there all money orientated!!!
I genuinely don’t think Jimmy is in it for the money, I think he’s just trying to clear himself with the ‘aren’t I so nice and reasonable’ act

Reactions: 2
Nahhh, not as a distraction. They were talking about having a baby a few weeks back when they were on live. He said something like ‘yeah it’s really fun trying though’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can anyone link me the videos made by fattysoph that karina is talking about in her latest tiktok plz

Just because there is no bruises on her or burns doesn’t mean that you’re all of a sudden innocent and a great mum Freya, you treat that poor baby like absolute tit, you don’t care for her health, you don’t even give her proper food and I bet you definitely do not sit with her and play with her.

Reactions: 7
Just because there is no bruises on her or burns doesn’t mean that you’re all of a sudden innocent and a great mum Freya, you treat that poor baby like absolute tit, you don’t care for her health, you don’t even give her proper food and I bet you definitely do not sit with her and play with her.
100%!

She seems so baby like compared to my own daughter. Who is a month younger.
And any other toddler I know of that age for that matter!
I honestly thought she was 10 months or so! Not nearly 1 and a half!

Reactions: 5
Is she bleeping stupid? Abuse isn’t just cuts and bruises. Neglect is a form of abuse, and it was plainly bleeping obvious they are neglecting that poor child. Smug witch

Reactions: 6
And I don't think many will be dropping it no matter what she says. We saw what we saw, terrible parenting.

I just left a comment because everything else aside the way they were smoking and drinking in front of that child was awful.

Reactions: 4
100%!

She seems so baby like compared to my own daughter. Who is a month younger.
And any other toddler I know of that age for that matter!
I honestly thought she was 10 months or so! Not nearly 1 and a half!
My baby is 10 months old and I thought she was the same age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.