Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages obviously aren’t from Karina, if they have actual proof from her on text then that should be passed onto Freya’s local authority, not all this hearsay bollocks.

Those messages obviously aren’t from Karina, if they have actual proof from her on text then that should be passed onto Freya’s local authority, not all this hearsay bollocks.
it’s karinas and sophie’s mural friend

apparently karina told this friend everything and they told sophie

Jesus so

Sophie joined the box and basically said Karina has witnessed child abuse to the child, but she said like why would I report it as it’s not my child and Freya is her friend? So Sophie was like going mad and saying like that child is in danger though and then sazzy popped in and told her to stop?
Jesus christ. Does Karina think many people report themselves for child abuse. She's thick as duck.

Reactions: 9
Ffs karina for once do something other than tiktok. the child has no voice, but speak up for God sake, go to the bleeping police. It is bleeping abuse that child is in danger do the right. If something happens to that baby you will be hold responsible. You selfish witch!

Reactions: 10
KARINA DO THE RIGHT bleeping THING AND REPORT FREYA AND JASON FOR BEING ABSOLUTE tit PARENTS!! That poor bleeping baby I’m in pieces😓😭

Reactions: 11
Genuinely I seem to always be sticking up for karina but I don’t believe she has the mentality to realise what was going on was wrong, she’s desperate for “friends” she just goes along with what people want and tells them what they want to hear.. judging by the state of the house that child was being miss treated long before karina was even there. I didn’t like my husband drinking around or anywhere near my so espically when my son was younger and I never drink in the house as I feel like there needs to be someone sober incase something happens. Them 2 shouldn’t of had that child If they are gona invite strangers into their house

Genuinely I seem to always be sticking up for karina but I don’t believe she has the mentality to realise what was going on was wrong, she’s desperate for “friends” she just goes along with what people want and tells them what they want to hear.. judging by the state of the house that child was being miss treated long before karina was even there. I didn’t like my husband drinking around or anywhere near my so espically when my son was younger and I never drink in the house as I feel like there needs to be someone sober incase something happens. Them 2 shouldn’t of had that child If they are gona invite strangers into their house
BULLSHIT!! She knows actually what was going on and that it was wrong. She said “it’s not my place to report it as it’s not my child” she’s just a fat, lazy, selfish bleep. She’s probably worried that the kid will get more attention than her and she doesn’t like it. Yes the child was more than likely being abused before Karina went. But now that Karina has seen it with her own eyes, she should be bleeping reporting it!! I cannot stand people standing by and watching things like this happen😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
No one is denying that Karina/Nona/Peter is a sandwich short of a picnic, but she’s quick enough to realise when she’s being bullied or getting abuse. You’re telling me she doesn’t know how wrongly Freya and that nonce treated that poor kid? Let’s not pretend that Karina is going to do duck all about it privately either, she legitimately only cares about herself.

Reactions: 15
When I didn’t think the ugly, lazy overweight ogre could get any worse she does this. She sat there whilst a baby was being abused and did nothing because ‘it wasn’t her place’ get to duck fatty. If it was never ‘nobody’s place’ more kids would end up dead because people turn a blind eye to it! I’m so angry!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Bit scared for the kid tonight if Freya and the nonce are watching tiktok and seeing all this go on

Reactions: 3
No one is denying that Karina/Nona/Peter is a sandwich short of a picnic, but she’s quick enough to realise when she’s being bullied or getting abuse. You’re telling me she doesn’t know how wrongly Freya and that ponce treated that poor kid? Let’s not pretend that Karina is going to do duck all about it privately either, she legitimately only cares about herself.
100%!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She the one who turns round constantly saying “if anything happens to me, it’s the trolls fault” well then it’s exactly the same thing - if something happens to that child, then it’s on Karina. She knew what was happening and she did nothing!!!

Reactions: 7
duck OFF KARINA!!!! Apparently she called the police and they’ve told her to just ring social services as the child isn’t in danger right now. That’s bullshit. Of course they’d bleeping do something about it. She hasn’t called anyone. She’s gone off live for long enough to make it look like she’s called them but she hasn’t done tit!!!! This is making me bleeping angry now! Karina just duck off, you lazy, good for nothing, selfish bleep.😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Putting this on a livestream isn’t protecting the baby, protecting the baby is reporting it to SS and the police. These girls in her live are doing my nut in, tell her to report it to social and get off the live. For fucks sake

Reactions: 2
I've got a screen recording of all of it. She said why should she report it, it's not her baby. I'm absolutely livid at karina. She was supposedly abused, so why wouldn't she report it? She could be saving that poor baby from something horrible.
If anyone has Freyas address from before, please please report her. This can't go unheard. If Karina doesn't report this then she is lower than i ever thought she was. bleeping lowlife

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.