Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No oh my god I’m actually shaking in anger!! That poor bleeping child… somebody please tell me she’s now at least safe! KARINA AND FREYA AND JASON YOU CAN ALL GET TO ABSOLUTE duck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder what that dumb bint lissie has to say about that now she’s been sticking up for Karina so she gets no hate 🤬

Reactions: 2
No oh my god I’m actually shaking in anger!! That poor bleeping child… somebody please tell me she’s now at least safe! KARINA AND FREYA AND JASON YOU CAN ALL GET TO ABSOLUTE duck!!
I literally have no words. That poor baby. That Sophie said she's showed these to the police too. I hope they all get what's coming to them!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As much as I am not denying there was absolutely abuse taking place, Sophie has a track record of faking ss and it’s battered my head even more

Reactions: 3
Is that actually her though?
I know how easy it is for people to fake this stuff
I was thinking the same thing but it would explain why Karina didn’t want to report it and why she asked if she’d get in trouble for reporting it. And didn’t someone say on here that she said “will I get into trouble if I don’t tell the whole truth” I’m sure I saw that on here, or on a comment on tiktok. Either way, it’s suspicious!🥴

also Freya’s deactivated her Facebook. She’s looking more and more guilty by the day.

Reactions: 7
My main thought is that when other messages have been shown actually from Karina before, she doesn't write/speak like that in messages.

As it was mentioned before as well, off camera, in texts and voice notes ect Karina isn't as slow as she makes out.
Even Dan said she isn't as dumb as she makes out.

Could very well be wrong.
But I'm just not so quick to believe it all when they'll all do anything and everything for clout

Reactions: 5
If they are genuine screen shots why can't we see names/photos an what's blanked out?

Also when she says she's burnt the kid, I'm assuming she means by accident (NOT that, that makes it ok).

There's something suspicious about the screen shots, an if I'm correct then that woman needs to be reported as shes SICK AF too!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.