Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear karina live this morning when EQ was in her box.? I missed it..would love to know what was said..also gem is in the box now and something along the lines of..dont listen to the haters it's done u reported it the day after didn't u? Karina said yes??? Lying cow NO SHE DIDNT SHE WAITED TILL SHE CAME HOME!
How the duck are people defending her?! Even without what is happening now, she's lied about miscarriage, DV and has been outed as an abuser!!!

Reactions: 7
How the duck are people defending her?! Even without what is happening now, she's lied about miscarriage, DV and has been outed as an abuser!!!
This is what I don’t get. Even without the baby stuff (which is obviously horrific) she’s still an absolute dick?

Reactions: 4
Just seen a video of her sitting on the toilet filming and she actually says: “shitting with karina.”

Absolutely revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It may just be my opinion as I don't know how anybody else feels, but, all those people laughing, joking and sending gifts to karina and think its ok that karina witnessed a baby being abused, did fu*k all and joined in smoking around the baby are just as bad as if they were there thenselves. Sorry my opinion its how I feel !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It may just be my opinion as I don't know how anybody else feels, but, all those people laughing, joking and sending gifts to karina and think its ok that karina witnessed a baby being abused, did fu*k all and joined in smoking around the baby are just as bad as if they were there thenselves. Sorry my opinion its how I feel !!
There as bad as her in my opinion. Also she on benifits so does she declare her gifts? Bang out order! Look at these and telll me thats ok

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There as bad as her in my opinion. Also she on benifits so does she declare her gifts? Bang out order! Look at these and telll me thats ok
If she's on something like Universal credit, which is means tested, she will have to declare it.
Same as I'm sure she should be doing the self imployed tax forms too but I can't see her sitting and doing them or even thinking of it.

As she owns her home, is single with no kids, she won't get much UC anyway

If she's on something like Universal credit, which is means tested, she will have to declare it.
Same as I'm sure she should be doing the self imployed tax forms too but I can't see her sitting and doing them or even thinking of it.

I was thinking about this, she gets a lot of gifts and cannot be short of money at all.

I was thinking about this, she gets a lot of gifts and cannot be short of money at all.
She can only earn £250 a month, I think it is, before they start deducting money from UC.
Pretty sure she's earning over that considering the amount she's gifted!
Some of the gifts she got the other day were £20/£30 a time and she got several. And that was just from 1 live.

I know they only get half, but still

Reactions: 2
She can only earn £250 a month, I think it is, before they start deducting money from UC.
Pretty sure she's earning over that considering the amount she's gifted!
Some of the gifts she got the other day were £20/£30 a time and she got several. And that was just from 1 live.

I know they only get half, but still
She gets way over the limit I'm sure of it.

The house she lives in is her mums house but she dead now. She admitted on live last week she never worked day in her life. And she is special needs. She gets pip and something else i cant temember what tho. Like half of TT all gdtyknb exyra imcome n not paying tax man or declaring it

The house she lives in is her mums house but she dead now. She admitted on live last week she never worked day in her life. And she is special needs. She gets pip and something else i cant temember what tho. Like half of TT all gdtyknb exyra imcome n not paying tax man or declaring it
Im not sure she has special needs, she is more clever than a lot of TT.

Unless it comes through your national insurance feed uc can’t see it unless they get access to your bank accounts which they can ask for at any point.. and yeah she maybe entitled to a work allowance of 344 if she’s in a support group and doesn’t claim housing which if she owns the house outright she won’t obvs

Im not sure she has special needs, she is more clever than a lot of TT.
She's definitely got special needs. The secondary school she went to is for severe learning difficulties. It's well known as a school for those with considerable needs.

She's definitely got special needs. The secondary school she went to is for severe learning difficulties. It's well known as a school for those with considerable needs.
She does amazing if that's the case. I could never find my way from Wales to Kent Via Train and whatever, I would not even try.To find her way around gifting and battles is another thing I could not do even if I wanted to. In a nut shell she can do what she wants to do but not what she does not want to do.

Reactions: 6
By the sounds of the recent video, baby is still with them. Whatever has happened there’s been a lot of made up stuff going around.

She certainly isn’t as stupid as she tries to make out. She is quite capable of working, there are many jobs out there and for all capabilities.

As for benefits, she could claim TT is part time work I guess, but it would mean she shouldn’t be earning more than a set amount to keep her ESA, housing benefit & council tax reduction.

She can still claim PIP.

Reactions: 2
By the sounds of the recent video, baby is still with them. Whatever has happened there’s been a lot of made up stuff going around.
I dont agree, that child was totally neglected, I do not know what happened, but most people saw the mother never moved other than sit and smoke and drink. My question is how do you have a small child and not need to care to his/her needs constantly. I did not see it but I read people saying the baby was filthy dirty.

People of TT are enabling Karina, she will sit there taking free money, why would she not no one is making her work and see how hard it is to earn a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes there probably has been a lot of made up stuff going around.
However, you can’t make up the things people have seen with their own eyes! That child is neglected! That child’s parents invited a STRANGER into their house to stay with them for a week! They sat and smoked and drank around the child for almost a week straight. They sat on tiktok live begging for gifts while the child screamed and cried in the background and they did absolutely nothing about it. If they can sit there and let her cry while people watch them, I dread to think what they do while no one’s watching. They said on live that the child kept locking herself in various rooms in the house. They never offered her food or drinks. They ate takeaways almost everyday Karina was there and the child never had any of it. They ate in the pub and left the child strapped into the pushchair and gave her ONE chip rather than ordering her her own meal! They fed her a crossiant for dinner and sent her to bed at 5pm because she was disturbing them on live. She was constantly in dirty clothes. They left empty bottles of alcohol on her high chair. The house was bleeping filthy! She put a vape in her mouth. She’s told off coughing while they’re all smoking around her.
I’m sorry, there might be some made up stuff going around but there is a hell of a lot of evidence of that child being neglected and abused!! You can’t argue with the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.