Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The noises coming out of her mouth right now are making me feel ill, she thinks she’s being funny.. good luck with dating with Karina👍🏼
Why does she do that thing with her tongue when she’s eating?! Rolling food back to the front of their mouth it doesn’t half turn my stomach 🤮

Reactions: 2
Is that person in her box dumb?! There was barely any comments about the kid or freya (a few yeah, but that’s to be expected when it’s something so public) and then this utter moron comes in and starts on about it again and then gets annoyed when people start asking stuff🤦🏻‍♀️

Who is that girl in the box?? She needs a good high 5 to the face. She is what is wrong with society and sticking up for her makes her scum like karina. Let karina talk she’s a fully grown adult she doesn’t need a mummy figure thank you

Reactions: 1
Why does she do that thing with her tongue when she’s eating?! Rolling food back to the front of their mouth it doesn’t half turn my stomach 🤮
when she posts her dinner with Karina videos, she only ever chews about 3 times then swallows - blows my mind every time 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Changing the subject a bit… but the account “imfedupwiththislmao” who exposes Karinas behaviour exposed herself on the 25th of June and Cat commented on it saying “So proud of you, it’s brave posting this.. I stand by you 100% she deserves everything she gets!! Well done you 🥳” Now Cat is defending Karina left right and centre… duck me, why is everyone so two-faced lmao!🙄🙄
Just noticed the girl in the box commented on the same thing Cat said that I mentioned above… Jesus!🤣🤣🤣 it’s actually laughable how stuck up Karinas arse they are now!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that person in her box dumb?! There was barely any comments about the kid or freya (a few yeah, but that’s to be expected when it’s something so public) and then this utter moron comes in and starts on about it again and then gets annoyed when people start asking stuff🤦🏻‍♀️
There was literally no talk of it before she joined the box, now it’s all that’s being talked about 😂 and she’s moaning saying ‘Karina doesn’t want to talk about it guys’

They’re blocking now guys so be careful 🤫

That person just said “I’m nervous in the box too be quite honest I’m here supporting Karina” BUT YA WEREN'T SUPPORTING HER WHEN THERE WAS ACCOUNTS EXPOSING HER crappy BEHAVIOUR AND YOU WHERE AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING, why is everyone so bleeping TWO FACED HOLY duck😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 6
Going back to the poor baby and everyone is saying karina was abused so she should report what she saw.. yes 100% but karina was under 12 months old she won't remember but she likes to remind us all that it happened.. it makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach knowing that she was THAT YOUNG, YET SHE WONT GET INVOLVED IN FREYAS BABY... IF , AND IT IS IF, ANYTHING REAL BAD HAPPENS TO ISLA .. AND SHE DIDN'T REPORT IT I HOPE SHE WILL FEEL GUILTY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!! SHE IS NOT AS STUPID AS SHE MAKES OUT.

Reactions: 4
I can’t say much but that exposing account is someone V close to me, Lissie & Cat we’re all over exposing her & I have some info but obvs can’t share too much because I don’t want the person behind the exposing account to get tit from certain people but let’s just say… a few mods still aren’t trusting her after previous fall outs…

Reactions: 4
Had an email back from NSPCC this morning. They’ve referred the case to Children’s services. I’m glad I reported it, I hope the child is safe

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seems like lots of people have reported it. Just seen another video saying she reported it too

So who's joshy?? Who has just posted one video no previous videos. Saying I'm karinas friend I'm going to go live ??

Someone's gone live now talking about what happened last night, it was on the FYP let me check what the account it.
Karinaisfab

Has Freya addressed anything yet? I can’t even check because the mess blocked me for calling her out for being a tit mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.