Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My account got blocked by fattysophs weirdo mod just for watching the live I hadn’t even commented or anything 😂😂 this happened to anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Karina reminds me of a child that would sit in front of a mirror and pull weird faces or be sat in a play room playing and talking to yourself to your dolls and playing schools. Her tik tok yesterday is a prime example staring at herself through her phone pulling weird faces sticking the tongue out etc but to then post it on social media is just odd 😬

Reactions: 1
She’s live saying that Freya has taken money from a live on that shared account lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are literally no words lol.

Has her house actually sold yet do we know?
Apparently yes. She's just waiting for it to complete. When she was at Freyas she found a flat she wanted near them but had to move in in 2 weeks, she spoke to her solicitor who told her it would be longer than 2 weeks until completion so she couldn't go for the flat

The idea of a solicitor having to deal with her is really funny 🤣 they must be thinking wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her walking into a solicitors with her buzzcut, food soaked top, transparent leggings and her leaning tower of Pisa trainers 💀 hahahahahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.