Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his live last night (before I got blocked) he said he didn't think the age gap between him and his wife was bad because his dad eloped with his mum when his dad was 46 and mum was 15...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On his live last night (before I got blocked) he said he didn't think the age gap between him and his wife was bad because his dad eloped with his mum when his dad was 46 and mum was 15...
I was watching and heard that too. The whole family is legit a bunch of weirdos 🥴

Reactions: 1
I am genuinely convinced Freya and Karina are still friends but on the low…

Anyone else or is it just me??

I mean Freya is following Karina on her new account, and if they are still friends my suspicions are Karina never reported the safety of wee Isla but the police went to see Freya because everyone else had reported the situation and not her? Idk maybe I am reaching but I don’t see how Freya would still be friends with her for “snitching” on her if she did???

I just hope to god that wee angel is okay!😔

Reactions: 5
Of course Freya will forgive Karina the cash cow! Anything for the 💰 with these lot!

Reactions: 8
I am genuinely convinced Freya and Karina are still friends but on the low…

Anyone else or is it just me??

I mean Freya is following Karina on her new account, and if they are still friends my suspicions are Karina never reported the safety of wee Isla but the police went to see Freya because everyone else had reported the situation and not her? Idk maybe I am reaching but I don’t see how Freya would still be friends with her for “snitching” on her if she did???

I just hope to god that wee angel is okay!😔
New to this thread but been following this for a while!

I agree I think they're still secretly friends.

Worry so much over the poor baby

Reactions: 2
I think karina would literally be friends with anyone, Freya and Jason totally used her for views and gifts and it backfired big style. Their house is a disgrace the shouldn’t have a toddler walking about with wine bottles ask trays lighters and vapes lying about. Freya is only 18 and judging by her social media she isn’t all there neither. As for social services is it any wonder the likes of baby p etc happened i get that they are under staffed etc but genuinely on a search of social media They would of seen the state of that house etc and would intervene I hope they will be more closely monitored going forward and isla gets the care she needs.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused when did she actually start smoking? I swear when she was with Dan she never smoked🤣
She started when her and Dan broke up. Apparently Dan wouldn’t let her smoke or something🙄 obviously her pathetic attempt to make him seem controlling, but I can think of worse things to be told not to do🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.