Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. Slept all day. Woke up an hour or whatever ago, sat on live looking sad saying she was so depressed. Battled sobriety Jack and spent the whole time screaming with glee over all the gifts she was getting. Then declared she was starving so went off to order a takeaway.
Came back saying she'd ordered a family feast from KFC as she hadn't eaten all day and was starving. Mate, duck off, it's basically your breakfast time, you only just woke up.
She's such a bleeping con artist, acting out her 'depression' so she gets gifts, it makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Nath was telling her at 2am this morning he felt she was depressed, she said do u think I am?? Then she went on at how she deserved being beaten by her mum and dad as a baby he said u didn't, she said I did then he said u always get like this when u been drinking its because ur depressed.. oh duck off.. she loves it!!!

Reactions: 2
No wonder she’s bloody “depressed” sitting in that bed all day, not getting out and doing things, sleeping at stupid hours of the day and staying up all night! Anybody would be depressed doing that!! She needs to grow up and get her priorities straight and she’ll feel a lot better for it, PS: I don’t think she is depressed I think she needs to live in the real world and grow up..

Nath was telling her at 2am this morning he felt she was depressed, she said do u think I am?? Then she went on at how she deserved being beaten by her mum and dad as a baby he said u didn't, she said I did then he said u always get like this when u been drinking its because ur depressed.. oh duck off.. she loves it!!!
I wish their was an eye roll reaction!🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She still looks like an amateur smoking. Opening her massive gob to fit around a tiny cigarette and looking at it whilst doing it. Doesn’t even keep it in long enough. She deffo isn’t a avid smoker she does it just when and as she’s on tik tok to make herself look cool

Reactions: 7
She still looks like an amateur smoking. Opening her massive gob to fit around a tiny cigarette and looking at it whilst doing it. Doesn’t even keep it in long enough. She deffo isn’t a avid smoker she does it just when and as she’s on tik tok to make herself look cool
And she literally couldn't look any less cooler 😭😭

Reactions: 1
How is she on the rising stars chart, she has 51.2k diamonds, which (if I’ve done this properly) equates to 2560 USD and then tiktok keeps half so idk the conversion rates but she that’s still a lot of money for doing duck all!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How is she on the rising stars chart, she has 51.2k diamonds, which (if I’ve done this properly) equates to 2560 USD and then tiktok keeps half so idk the conversion rates but she that’s still a lot of money for doing duck all!!!!
God that just makes my blood boil!😡☹

I dip in and out of karina threads but has she recently changed her lives it asks me to request to join do I have to gift her to join? Relatively new to tik tok btw

I dip in and out of karina threads but has she recently changed her lives it asks me to request to join do I have to gift her to join? Relatively new to tik tok btw
No request to join means going live with her

• Haha
Im not following her anymore, she just ignores people. She has those same people in her Live the whole time and they seem to be running everything. One of them I've seen before she went to Mel's wedding.

She’s just sat forcing crying on live ignoring all the concerned comments. They’re wasting their time anyway, she’s an attention seeking parasite.

Reactions: 7
She’s depressed because she has no purpose in life. She’s lonely and has nothing to get up for each day. She seems to lack the emotional intelligence to realise that SHE needs to change in order for her feelings to change.
she said she’s fed up because nothings getting better- well it won’t will it, if you do the same thing day in day out.
I have no doubt she grieves for her mum but I think she blames her feeling depressed on that as people can’t argue with that.
Im depressed because I’m bored - get a job or a hobby then.
I’m depressed because I’m fat- loose weight then
I’m depressed because I’m lonely - stop being selfish then and maybe friends will stick around

I could go on…. I’mdepressed because my mums died. What can you say to that?! Here, have a tiktok gift.

she said on live earlier ‘try loosing a parent and then tell me how it feels’ like she’s the only one ever to have lost a parent.

arghhhh rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s beyond help. You can offer her advice, tell her genuinely that she needs to get help and see a doctor/counsellor or whatever but it falls on deaf ears. She just blocks or muted people who offer real help! Because she doesn’t want real help, she wants sympathy and gifts.

Reactions: 11
It baffles me how she can sit on live and just cry 🤷🏼‍♀️ I lost my mum two years ago, I had to turn off her life support machine I’m only 23 but I can’t imagine sitting on tiktok live crying for gifts? I understand grief is awful, it doesn’t get easier you just learn to live with it but she needs to take that step at learning to live with it. Live her life for her mum even, go out enjoy the world rather than sit in bed on live 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why was she so secretive saying she's depressed about something that she's not told anyone about and then comes out with "I'm still grieving for my mum" she's mentioned that many times it's what she uses for sympathy and gifts 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.