Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
Does Freya remind anyone of that man who had loads of plastic surgery to look like a cat? Anyone know who I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
It baffles me how she can sit on live and just cry 🤷🏼‍♀️ I lost my mum two years ago, I had to turn off her life support machine I’m only 23 but I can’t imagine sitting on tiktok live crying for gifts? I understand grief is awful, it doesn’t get easier you just learn to live with it but she needs to take that step at learning to live with it. Live her life for her mum even, go out enjoy the world rather than sit in bed on live 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Can you imagine her walking into a solicitors with her buzzcut, food soaked top, transparent leggings and her leaning tower of Pisa trainers 💀 hahahahahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mommofthree

Chatty Member
When I didn’t think the ugly, lazy overweight ogre could get any worse she does this. She sat there whilst a baby was being abused and did nothing because ‘it wasn’t her place’ get to fuck fatty. If it was never ‘nobody’s place’ more kids would end up dead because people turn a blind eye to it! I’m so angry!!

• Angry

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I lost both my parents at 8 years old, I don't have siblings or a coffee jar to hug, I don't keep on about them and bring on the tears every time something goes wrong, but karina if you are reading this, I can guarantee your mum won't be proud of your behaviour right now, no mother would be, because you are a lier and you DIDNT protect that baby while you were staying there and you DIDNT report what went on when it was happening. Every caring mother would be and is ashamed of you!!!!

• Heart

theghosttown

VIP Member
I swear to god if those cats have been left alone I will put her on blast across every single media outlet I can possibly find. She will have left mounds of dry food and a bowl of water but cats get their hydration from wet food so if they are just on dry they will be guzzling water like there’s no tomorrow.

Reactions: 12

goldie341

VIP Member
Well, I think it’s safe to say the Freya/Jason phase was very anticlimactic. Highly disappointed 3/10 would not recommend

• Haha
Changing the subject a bit… but the account “imfedupwiththislmao” who exposes Karinas behaviour exposed herself on the 25th of June and Cat commented on it saying “So proud of you, it’s brave posting this.. I stand by you 100% she deserves everything she gets!! Well done you 🥳” Now Cat is defending Karina left right and centre… fuck me, why is everyone so two-faced lmao!🙄🙄

Hann98

VIP Member
Let’s just remember fattysoph lied about having c@nc3r. Racheybabes called her out on it before New Year.
Freya and Jason I hope your kids goes to a loving family member. Smoking insider around your baby. Vile cretins

Karina - get a job and loose weight you fat pig

Ps hi guys 😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
YES YES YES 100x!! It drives me absolutely fucking daft! The reason Karina can’t do anything herself is because everyone else is doing everything for her!! She’s a grown adult she needs to stand on her own two feet and do things her bloody self without OTHER PEOPLE INTERFERING SHES NEVER GOING TO LEARN IF EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING FOR HER!! I’m sorry it really REALLY pisses me off! She’s 22… she isn’t a child!🤬😡🤬
100%!!! She needs to learn to take some responsibility and be held accountable for her actions!! And I’m not having all this “she doesn’t have the mental capacity” “she’s got special needs” she’s this, she’s that bullshit… if she was that bad that she can’t tell when someone abusing their child and doesn’t know to report it then she shouldn’t be living alone. She’d have to have someone living with her (not necessarily a carer or whatever) but if she’s that bad then she’d need someone with her. She also shouldn’t have/wouldn’t have been able to travel all the way to London to meet some randoms from the internet. I’m fed up of people making excuses for her. She has the ability to think for herself, when she wants to!!! But I guess sometimes it’s easier to let people think/talk for you so you don’t get the blame if something goes wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems to have worked that out pretty quick😒

• Heart

kenadams765

Love that we’re welcoming the newbies👏🏼 I like looking at a few other threads (CLA, Cheffy, Elphaba, Eden) but I feel like we’ve made the nicest environment 😂 feel like were a little family over here, all the other threads just argue with eachother lol

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
By the sounds of the recent video, baby is still with them. Whatever has happened there’s been a lot of made up stuff going around.
Yes there probably has been a lot of made up stuff going around.
However, you can’t make up the things people have seen with their own eyes! That child is neglected! That child’s parents invited a STRANGER into their house to stay with them for a week! They sat and smoked and drank around the child for almost a week straight. They sat on tiktok live begging for gifts while the child screamed and cried in the background and they did absolutely nothing about it. If they can sit there and let her cry while people watch them, I dread to think what they do while no one’s watching. They said on live that the child kept locking herself in various rooms in the house. They never offered her food or drinks. They ate takeaways almost everyday Karina was there and the child never had any of it. They ate in the pub and left the child strapped into the pushchair and gave her ONE chip rather than ordering her her own meal! They fed her a crossiant for dinner and sent her to bed at 5pm because she was disturbing them on live. She was constantly in dirty clothes. They left empty bottles of alcohol on her high chair. The house was fucking filthy! She put a vape in her mouth. She’s told off coughing while they’re all smoking around her.
I’m sorry, there might be some made up stuff going around but there is a hell of a lot of evidence of that child being neglected and abused!! You can’t argue with the facts.

• Heart
So apparently Jason was Freyas babysitter 😬😬 and that social were involved when they first got together as she got with him when she was 16 but they were chatting before when she was underage.

Why the hell would a man in his 30s want to be with a 16 year old? Well obviously younger than that, that's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
She kept opening her eyes and then suddenly closing them and snoring, clearly pretending. She’s the weirdest fucker I’ve ever come across

• Haha
  • Angry

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
In all seriousness, does anyone have Karinas details so I can report her to RSPCA? If so, I can make a throwaway email adress for you to send them to. I've already reported Freya and Jason for child neglect to the relevant authority but am seriously concerned for Karinas cars.

• Heart