Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do feel slightly bad for Karina here with all the people piling on her telling her she should’ve called sooner. Karina clearly does not have the mental capacity of someone her age, I think everyone who is piling in is forgetting that. She has learning difficulties, she can barely spell her own name, she’s a victim of abuse and has a bleeping weird family set up. What matters is she’s now done it and now that baby will hopefully be safe and well cared for.

Reactions: 3
I actually do feel slightly bad for Karina here with all the people piling on her telling her she should’ve called sooner. Karina clearly does not have the mental capacity of someone her age, I think everyone who is piling in is forgetting that. She has learning difficulties, she can barely spell her own name, she’s a victim of abuse and has a bleeping weird family set up. What matters is she’s now done it and now that baby will hopefully be safe and well cared for.
Exactly. She would be ripped apart if she didn’t and now she’s being ripped apart because she did 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Quick enough to realise when people are “hating” on her though🤷🏻‍♀️. She’s not as stupid as she likes to have people believe. Surely she’d have noticed something wasn’t quite right and she could have asked someone she’s trusts in private what their opinion was of what she was seeing if she wasn’t sure herself. But she didn’t say that she didn’t realise it was abuse on live last night, the excuse she gave for not reporting it was “I’m not reporting it, it’s not my place, it’s not my baby” which is why so many people got so angry at her and I completely see why!

Reactions: 14
Well I came on here thinking what's she been up to now.. I didn't expect this.

I hope she's reported it I really do, this can be her chance to "redeem" her self so to speak.

An if she hasn't reported them we should all report her an f and j.
At the end of the day if she's witnessed what she's saying an she's not reported it she can get into serious trouble

Reactions: 5
Quick enough to realise when people are “hating” on her though🤷🏻‍♀️. She’s not as stupid as she likes to have people believe. Surely she’d have noticed something wasn’t quite right and she could have asked someone she’s trusts in private what their opinion was of what she was seeing if she wasn’t sure herself. But she didn’t say that she didn’t realise it was abuse on live last night, the excuse she gave for not reporting it was “I’m not reporting it, it’s not my place, it’s not my baby” which is why so many people got so angry at her and I completely see why!
The thing is the girl is a victim of abuse herself. Her mentality towards it is probably a hell of a lot different to ours. Also no one is going to report themselves for child neglect so even in her saying that shows she doesn’t have a very good grasp of the situation.

Reactions: 2
The thing is the girl is a victim of abuse herself. Her mentality towards it is probably a hell of a lot different to ours. Also no one is going to report themselves for child neglect so even in her saying that shows she doesn’t have a very good grasp of the situation.
If she was a victim when she was a baby, did she report her self? Thays what I would have asked.

Not to be nasty or rude towards her, but to make her realise that's not how it goes

Reactions: 1
Changing the subject a bit… but the account “imfedupwiththislmao” who exposes Karinas behaviour exposed herself on the 25th of June and Cat commented on it saying “So proud of you, it’s brave posting this.. I stand by you 100% she deserves everything she gets!! Well done you 🥳” Now Cat is defending Karina left right and centre… duck me, why is everyone so two-faced lmao!🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Sazzy was on live saying she wasn’t taking anything to do with it all she’s on holidays and then was like wow I can’t believe 190 of you are watching my life and creepy bean was like wow 😂😂 clout chasers

Reactions: 2
Changing the subject a bit… but the account “imfedupwiththislmao” who exposes Karinas behaviour exposed herself on the 25th of June and Cat commented on it saying “So proud of you, it’s brave posting this.. I stand by you 100% she deserves everything she gets!! Well done you 🥳” Now Cat is defending Karina left right and centre… duck me, why is everyone so two-faced lmao!🙄🙄
That Cat actually brings out a different level of anger in me! The way she talks to Karina and babies her and put words in her mouth! She never just lets her talk and explain herself. Karina just sits there silent while Cat fills her head with all sorts of tit and then Karina just goes “yeah…” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Sazzy was on live saying she wasn’t taking anything to do with it all she’s on holidays and then was like wow I can’t believe 190 of you are watching my life and creepy bean was like wow 😂😂 clout chasers
Sazzy was on Karinas live last night… so she can get to flying duck! What is with all these people saying they aren’t going to be friends with her anymore bla bla bla… and then two seconds later they jump on her live and defend her side and shout at everyone that’s saying something reasonable!

Reactions: 7
What gets me is the girl has never worked and owns her own home. I've worked all my adult life and I'm trapped renting

Reactions: 8
That Cat actually brings out a different level of anger in me! The way she talks to Karina and babies her and put words in her mouth! She never just lets her talk and explain herself. Karina just sits there silent while Cat fills her head with all sorts of tit and then Karina just goes “yeah…” 🙄🙄🙄
YES YES YES 100x!! It drives me absolutely bleeping daft! The reason Karina can’t do anything herself is because everyone else is doing everything for her!! She’s a grown adult she needs to stand on her own two feet and do things her bloody self without OTHER PEOPLE INTERFERING SHES NEVER GOING TO LEARN IF EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING FOR HER!! I’m sorry it really REALLY pisses me off! She’s 22… she isn’t a child!🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 8
YES YES YES 100x!! It drives me absolutely bleeping daft! The reason Karina can’t do anything herself is because everyone else is doing everything for her!! She’s a grown adult she needs to stand on her own two feet and do things her bloody self without OTHER PEOPLE INTERFERING SHES NEVER GOING TO LEARN IF EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING FOR HER!! I’m sorry it really REALLY pisses me off! She’s 22… she isn’t a child!🤬😡🤬
100%!!! She needs to learn to take some responsibility and be held accountable for her actions!! And I’m not having all this “she doesn’t have the mental capacity” “she’s got special needs” she’s this, she’s that bullshit… if she was that bad that she can’t tell when someone abusing their child and doesn’t know to report it then she shouldn’t be living alone. She’d have to have someone living with her (not necessarily a carer or whatever) but if she’s that bad then she’d need someone with her. She also shouldn’t have/wouldn’t have been able to travel all the way to London to meet some randoms from the internet. I’m fed up of people making excuses for her. She has the ability to think for herself, when she wants to!!! But I guess sometimes it’s easier to let people think/talk for you so you don’t get the blame if something goes wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems to have worked that out pretty quick😒

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What gets me is the girl has never worked and owns her own home. I've worked all my adult life and I'm trapped renting
Same!! Infuriates me!!

I get she might have some learning difficulties, but she knows right from wrong. She knows seeing someone hit a child is wrong. bleeping disgraceful. And I'm not having the whole 'she was abused, we don't know how she feels' bullshit. So was I. And I would NEVER let anyone do that to another child, no matter what their relationship to me was. Her saying last night she hasn't reported it because Freya is her friend? They only met last week ffs.

Sazzy was on Karinas live last night… so she can get to flying duck! What is with all these people saying they aren’t going to be friends with her anymore bla bla bla… and then two seconds later they jump on her live and defend her side and shout at everyone that’s saying something reasonable!
Because sazzys views have gone down since she’s not been on lives with Karina. She’s boring AF

Reactions: 4
I don't understand her playing the dumb card, she is a lot more clever than people give her credit for.
I am sick of reading about horrible things happening to children, a child as little as the one in question does not deserve to be hit for any reason at all its a baby. What else is going on there, has anyone reported these people does anyone know. If we now know about this we cannot stand by and let it go on any more. I thought the messy house and smoking was what we were dealing with and now I hear this poor child is being hit and dropped. The mother only seems to want to battle on TT.

Reactions: 6
The noises coming out of her mouth right now are making me feel ill, she thinks she’s being funny.. good luck with dating with Karina👍🏼

Now she’s screeching Christmas songs, she’s unbearable when she’s in this mood

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.