Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they upload! 🤞🏼

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hopefully they upload! 🤞🏼
This was one of my points with the screen shots from fattysoph too.
People have showed so many messages from Karina in chats and she either sends voice notes or types properly.
She doesn't type in all the shortened words sounding thick like fattysophs screenshots.

Why are people that obsessed with her. The constant messages to Karina was weird. If she needed help she’s big enough and ugly enough to ask. She has no shame all the other times begging for gifts

Reactions: 9
Always brings it back to her mum as well whenever the tit hits the fan. Bore off you smelly whopper

Reactions: 9
Always brings it back to her mum as well whenever the tit hits the fan. Bore off you smelly whopper
This !! Of course losing any one especially a parent is awful, but she always uses it as an excuse for her behaviour! Or brings it up when she wants people to feel sorry for her/attention

Reactions: 4
My baby is napping on me (because I don’t neglect my child unlike certain others) and you just had me spit Diet Coke onto him with ‘bore off you smelly whopper’ so thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hair dying again! I thought she shaved it to regrow without bleach. I can't cope with her toilet brush hair much longer 😫

Reactions: 2
I’m literally sick of this girl getting away with all the tit she does and still having supporters.

Reactions: 6
I lost both my parents at 8 years old, I don't have siblings or a coffee jar to hug, I don't keep on about them and bring on the tears every time something goes wrong, but karina if you are reading this, I can guarantee your mum won't be proud of your behaviour right now, no mother would be, because you are a lier and you DIDNT protect that baby while you were staying there and you DIDNT report what went on when it was happening. Every caring mother would be and is ashamed of you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Freyas sitting on live, comments off, just staring at the screen... What's the point?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.