Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
KARINA DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING AND REPORT FREYA AND JASON FOR BEING ABSOLUTE SHIT PARENTS!! That poor fucking baby I’m in pieces😓😭

Reactions: 11

goldie341

VIP Member
Hahaha imagine buying a house, turning up to move in and she’s slobbed out on the bed with that hair and holes in her face 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I think she’s beyond help. You can offer her advice, tell her genuinely that she needs to get help and see a doctor/counsellor or whatever but it falls on deaf ears. She just blocks or muted people who offer real help! Because she doesn’t want real help, she wants sympathy and gifts.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Go look at her recent upload, a video from yesterday of her and billy chucking drinks on each other, for some reason. But she’s in that butterfly top, which she clearly wore to bed last night and travelled home in today. How fucking disgusting. Oh and she’s still wearing it now, which means she got home around lunchtime and has sat in that outfit which she’s sweated in all day yesterday and today and been on public transport and hasn’t yet showered or changed her clothes🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She's really pissed my off on her live "guys all your gifts are going towards my takeaway cos I fuckin deserve it" why Karina ? Why do you deserve a takeaway , have you been working all day ? Have you cleaned your house from top to bottom ? Have you spent the day volunteering somewhere ? No you've been sat on your fat lazy arse dying your hair a stupid colour yet again , go out and get a job , you slob !!!! 🤬😡

• Angry

WhatABore

VIP Member
So, Freya is saying her engagement ring has gone missing....
State of that house, it could be anywhere!
She's blaming some guy that was there

Saying they'll have taken it to sell because it's a beautiful ring.
And then said she can't wear it during the heat because the gems fall out.
Can't be worth much then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Stupid fat self absorbed idiot. She’s got enough in her to cry when people are on about her, or when people mention her bacon bonce dad.

I could cry for that little baby. Imagine going in a house seeing child abuse and doing nothing. Stupid horrible witch

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I know it’s not a big deal guys but can we go through the most liked posts next time we make a new thread and use the suggestion with the most likes. That’s how it’s supposed to be done, not just the last one before a new thread is made☺☺

anyway, look at their monster munch feet🤮🤮🤮 they look an absolute fucking state🤣🤣🤣

Karina is legit wearing a primark PJ top. To be fair by Karina standards, she doesn’t look as monstrous as normal.
Also very controversially, I think Freya has the potential to be stunning. She has a very similar face shape to Shygirl. Shame she just behaves like a tramp to scrounge her way through life.
The fact that Karina can fit into primark clothes and I, for the most part, can’t (I’m a size 22/24 but I like my clothes to fit properly) is so fucking depressing, until I realise that top is being stretched to within an inch of its life to the point is practically see through🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I pride myself on looking presentable when I go out, not like I’ve just raided a lost property box and had to squeeze myself into a top 4 sizes too small😂😂😂

lorballs

VIP Member
Freya’s face annoys me she always looks so raging and sitting on live literally doing nothing on the beg for money, whilst the child is sat in front of cocomelon

Emzykins

VIP Member
New thread for our bestie Nona.

Thread title by @User56782021. Had to trim it a bit to meet the limit!

Meeting up with strangers online, dying her hair for the millionth time, smoking around a baby but she says it's not a crime!

Anyone want to post an update for those who are a bit behind?

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Changing the subject a bit… but the account “imfedupwiththislmao” who exposes Karinas behaviour exposed herself on the 25th of June and Cat commented on it saying “So proud of you, it’s brave posting this.. I stand by you 100% she deserves everything she gets!! Well done you 🥳” Now Cat is defending Karina left right and centre… fuck me, why is everyone so two-faced lmao!🙄🙄
That Cat actually brings out a different level of anger in me! The way she talks to Karina and babies her and put words in her mouth! She never just lets her talk and explain herself. Karina just sits there silent while Cat fills her head with all sorts of shit and then Karina just goes “yeah…” 🙄🙄🙄

mommofthree

Chatty Member
How she keeps saying ‘it wasn’t my place because F&J are my friends’ SORRY?! If my friends were abusing their DEFENCELESS BABY they wouldn’t be my friends anymore!!!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Nathan can get in the fucking bin now as well. Saying if it was between keeping himself safe or calling the police/social services on them then he would have kept himself safe and not called. Fuck off Nathan. You’re a grown man and she’s a grown woman! She can protect herself, that child can’t!
She’s loving all this attention though and everyone saying it’s not her fault so that’s great for her! She’s saying she doesn’t like the hate and stuff. Well at least she can go offline to get away from it. That baby is stuck in that situation until someone helps her. Which wouldn’t be any of these selfish cunts on tiktok by the sounds of it🤷🏻‍♀️😡

sorry I know I’ve been going for it these last few days but this is honestly making me so angry and I just have to let it out, so you lot are the ones who have to listen to my rambling!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
So she was battling EQ earlier for maybe half hour tops. She's just come back online 'do you know how much I earned battling EQ? £70!'

People work all fucking day for £70

• Angry
  • Sad

Trace

VIP Member
She’s absolutely shitting money isn’t she

This is so disgusting my bloods boiling. 6 people all begging gifts and giving it “come on everyone”
People can’t even afford to heat their homes or feed their families they make me absolutely sick to my stomach
This is where tik tok needs to stop with the gifts option and not allow paypals to be put up in their bio. The world is going crazy right now and there sat on there arses begging for things people really can’t afford. Seriously these people that are gifting what are they getting out of it?? I’d like to know!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Apparantly the baby is back with the mum there’s no burn mark
All this effort to keep that child safe and it’s absolutely pointless!! It’s hardly surprising that so many kids slip through the net when nothing gets done even with people reporting it😡😡😡

• Sad