Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
I just can't get over the thought that as Alanna's lying in hospital, wee Ryan's driving up in his Nissan Juke, not a care in the world. Tunes blaring and windows open so everyone else can hear his great musical taste.

He's parking his car but then it suddenly hits him: he hasn't brought her any grapes.

He's about to turn around and drive off but then he smiles, a thought rippling though the vast emptiness of his skull.

"Nae bother. I'll give her mine." 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

beebee789

VIP Member
MJ cannot be fat. That's impossible. You see, MJ sells 100% Fool-proof Diet Aids which make any excess weight melt right off you. She uses them herself. Look at her: she's ballerina thin 😏

What an absolute snake of a woman. Punting shite and having the audacity to shill that Diet MLM bullshit when she's sitting there looking like a Lisa Riley tribute act. She absolutely believes she's the smartest woman in the room, and thinks nobody will notice that her weight loss journey doesn't add up with the size of her arse. She thinks she's got us all hoodwinked.

Well no me, MJ Burns. Cannae pull a hood over my wink, you Michelle McManus sized wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
Been working all day, quick recap.
I’ve always quite liked Blanco, but I fucking love her now if she’s put that fat, yes MJ, your morbidly obese, fat MJ in her place. Vile, dangerous cretin of a woman, with no pals. And for the record Blanco would knock out your skinny, weasly husband in seconds, regardless of gender.

Nice to see our friend Toni trying to stay relevant by bullying vulnerable, mentally unstable woman currently hospitalised.

And finally I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it, Miss JJ is a dirty wrong yin. She’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes because she’s above average good looking and apparently has a good job which is outstanding for a Scottish TikToker and really must be commended if true. However you live by the sword you die by the sword. Her bestie is one of the biggest bams to come out Edinburgh, thinking she’s a hard nut, then the Rydo shit doesn’t add up either. Her day will come and I’ll be doing a KDawg. Telt Ye’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

beebee789

VIP Member
I asked her to show us the Police card. She said "Nah, so you can post it on Tattle???"

Um yes. Exactly.

Thick cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

pugslife6

Chatty Member
I need to stop neglecting my phone for days. I come back to all sorts of madness, Scotts no Scott hes ryan, alanas outed him retracted it then outed him again cos hes wantin hospitality bjs and most importantly @Slowpoker has met simon cowell... what da fuuuuuk. I miss the days of Chelsea Wright 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Cass_25

VIP Member
Duggy was on Chers live this morning saying he reads here at night cause it bores him to sleep and cher was like ‘aw no don’t even do it to yourself’, where’s all the stuff about Duggy he shouldn’t be reading? Does he feature in the thread where we say really horrible things about Laura and Toni cause he’s only mentioned in passing here 💀
I used to like him as I thought he was a harmless likeable simpleton , but not now after his Alanna Blanco transphobic shite it showed what kinda person he is. He’ll dull as fuck, him having the need to tell anybody that will listen that he’s only got one ball is getting tiring now naebody cares how many baws he’s got or no got ffs
Just as well we only talk about him in the VIP members only section of tattle , him Laura & Toni would flip if they seen what we write about them in there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
Well I for one hope they lock Denise up and throw away the key. That way I won't have to endure her shite patter and cackling at the walls. Or her capacity to waste good food and drink so she can sit being irrelevant with her Adulterer friend. And I hope the police arrest that tramp as well, for good measure.

If they don't get life sentences I am going to riot.

There will only ever be one Denise on Scottish TikTok and she doesn't believe in full stops.

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
People have been contacting her work and putting her address in comments. It’s been that wee polo , he’s a wrong yin him.
As much as I like Miss JJ, this shit is to be expected.

If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Girls i can't say if i want Ryan to have a thread or not because Lrkn is watching me like a sexy hawk, but if it happens know that i wish nothing but the best for you in every endeavour and please come back here to post when the nonsense hits a level that's too damn high xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
What do they expect? We come on here to have a wee bitch, discuss and judge these morons cos they'd never allow it to happen in their actual comments. They put everything out there but play the victim when criticised.

Nobody has forced these cunts to make a TikTok account and record their shitty behaviour; it was a choice they made. If they were a little more self-aware of how they appear to others, half of them wouldn't even be spoken about on here. But self-awareness appears to be a sorely neglected quality on Scottish TikTok.

Any one of us are gonna look bad if they go through our comment history and selectively screenshot posts. Context is king, and isolated posts can look nasty when standing alone. Or they can be nasty even in context, like plenty of mine. Which is fine, because i didn't sign up on here to give these idiots a rimjob.

Laura Turnbull and her screenshot button need to take a chill pill.

• Heart

Schnork

Chatty Member
Ok Toni, lets break it down for you since youve obviously got difficulty reading....NO ONE FUCKING SAID YOU DESERVED YOUR ABUSE. The only time I knew you even existed was when you were on Chers live filming her kids at a caravan. Spooky bitch material.

So stop with this narrative cos Im actually embaraaaassed for you now. Also, who threatens a break down....away and take yer face for a shite 🖕🏻

beebee789

VIP Member
Miss JJ has ruined perfectly good teeth 🙈
Always makes me sad when I see people getting lovely healthy teeth mutilated like this. Her teeth were really nice before, so she could've went for some composite veneers which do minimal damage to the tooth structure.

But these types of crowns are barbaric. No good dentist should be willingly destroying healthy, stable tooth tissue. Once it's gone, it's gone for good.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Im not a fan of Ryan / Scotty but why does Toni keep mentioning he was the cause of her trying to un alive herself? Cant help but feel she's just jumping on this whole ryan carry on, trying to take the heat of her & her lot. Where are her kids, doesn't she have a baby? Toni & cher, yous are the biggest bullies on the app 👍🏻
Toni Louise is a trauma succubus, who thrives on misfortune and thinks that being the perpetual victim allows her to treat others like trash. Can you imagine her and MJ Burns in the same Live? They'd implode because they'd both try to out-trauma each other.

I'm not denying Toni Louise had a hard time, but it does not give her carte blanche to be such a bullying little bitch. Trauma is not an excuse for poor behaviour. We're all traumatised; it's called Life. She needs to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wonder who Alana thinks slowpoker is ?
how mad is it that after months Alana has just came back on the scene n shook up schemetok 🤣🤣
I love it 😍 she’s handed Ryan’s arse to him on a plate n he’s STILL trying to make her the bad one. How people still talk to him is beyond me.
Slippery sleekit wee weasel
You just couldn’t make it up , Alanna Blanco of all people to out ‘Scotty’ you seriously canny buy this entertainment. And for him to have went from a big hardman gangster MMA champ to being a wee weirdo guy with a mobility motor that gets staunners rolling around with wee guys in the gym & asking for blow jobs in hospitals- it’s a dream come true for tattlers😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Never seen that but also interested to know if it happened cause I thought she was full of shite lying about having IPs n that 😂

Another off topic comment: The thirsting over Ryan in boxes gives me the boak. No thanks listening to that shite.
I canny watch that lots lives unless I hear on here something is going down , I get too embarrassed watching them it’s too much of a riddy . How could anybody find a fantasist Gollum lookalike with a ginger beard & dyed black catterpilar eyebrows who is so vile to women including his ex partner & rape victims , sooks up the arse of the biggest predator on the app & used to fan girl over Lee Sutherland attractive 🥴 give your heeds a wobble lassies 😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Yeah I can’t even mind what her name is it’s upside down and her profile picture is a pink uterus and Fallopian tube diagram looking thing 😭
Mags new picture looks like something I’d have had on my bebo back in the day!
When i first saw Mags new pic I thought it looked like an MSN profile pic from 2004. She's a literal embarrassment of a woman. She's become so invested in her role as a kid-on wean that she cannae even choose a profile photo that suits her real auld age.

It's also far too feminine in style for somebody with a voice that could grate cheese. It should be blue and have pics of builders, cars and 20 Lambert & Butler on it.

• Haha