JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this research by kdawg bringing more receipt’s how will rydo ever show his face… 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
That wee cows left me with a severe dose of the giggles , I just canny get wee Rydo with his NHS fetish out my heedπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That wee cows left me with a severe dose of the giggles , I just canny get wee Rydo with his NHS fetish out my heedπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Youd be shocked if u knew the half of it ...ive seen some strange things happening in a side room or a cubicle πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It makes me wonder whit the fk makes folks think thats ok to get up to stuff like that in a hospital πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Youd be shocked if u knew the half of it ...ive seen some strange things happening in a side room or a cubicle πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It makes me wonder whit the fk makes folks think thats ok to get up to stuff like that in a hospital πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
🀣🀣🀣🀣 some are just wired up wrong how’d that even enter your head when your hospital supposedly no well πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can't get over the thought that as Alanna's lying in hospital, wee Ryan's driving up in his Nissan Juke, not a care in the world. Tunes blaring and windows open so everyone else can hear his great musical taste.

He's parking his car but then it suddenly hits him: he hasn't brought her any grapes.

He's about to turn around and drive off but then he smiles, a thought rippling though the vast emptiness of his skull.

"Nae bother. I'll give her mine." 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just can't get over the thought that as Alanna's lying in hospital, wee Ryan's driving up in his Nissan Juke, not a care in the world. Tunes blaring and windows open so everyone else can hear his great musical taste.

He's parking his car but then it suddenly hits him: he hasn't brought her any grapes.

He's about to turn around and drive off but then he smiles, a thought rippling though the vast emptiness of his skull.

Pishin maself 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Stop 😭😭😭😭😭

I need you in my real life 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🀣🀣🀣🀣 some are just wired up wrong how’d that even enter your head when your hospital supposedly no well πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nae grapes doll. Want some plums n a wee chipolata sausage? πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Stop 😭😭😭😭😭

I need you in my real life 🀣🀣🀣🀣
When i grow up i wanna be a Beebee too 😍πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came across Laura T on live giving some big bleeping monologue about a flaw in the TT system, I’d rather drive about in Rydos Nissan Juke visiting all of Glasgow’s hospitals than listen to the crackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls i can't say if i want Ryan to have a thread or not because Lrkn is watching me like a sexy hawk, but if it happens know that i wish nothing but the best for you in every endeavour and please come back here to post when the nonsense hits a level that's too damn high xoxo
No at the weekend, am either too pished or too hungover so fill your boots & enjoy yourself 😏

Just came across Laura T on live giving some big bleeping monologue about a flaw in the TT system, I’d rather drive about in Rydos Nissan Juke visiting all of Glasgow’s hospitals than listen to the crackpot
Clearly there is flaws if she is allowed on, nasty πŸ‘’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too...fk noooo. Scrolled right past that gubbins πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahahahaha I’m done that’s killed me aff it’s 10.03 I can’t πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ’€ I love you lot.

I’ve got her blocked thankfully πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well all this will be coming to an end, Polos dads over to sort the world to rights ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well all this will be coming to an end, Polos dads over to sort the world to rights ☠
Right that's it Ladies. Pack up the drones, the receipts and the imaginary version of Tattle we keep for Toni and Laura. Pop them in the back of the Nissan Juke. We're done for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.