JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she owned the place she’s in that many photos on their Facebook & on the google

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Duggy was on Chers live this morning saying he reads here at night cause it bores him to sleep and cher was like ‘aw no don’t even do it to yourself’, where’s all the stuff about Duggy he shouldn’t be reading? Does he feature in the thread where we say really horrible things about Laura and Toni cause he’s only mentioned in passing here 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher the big liar at it again, she said she isn't in any group chats but she's been mentioning hers this morning. Does nobody tell the truth anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Duggy was on Chers live this morning saying he reads here at night cause it bores him to sleep and cher was like ‘aw no don’t even do it to yourself’, where’s all the stuff about Duggy he shouldn’t be reading? Does he feature in the thread where we say really horrible things about Laura and Toni cause he’s only mentioned in passing here 💀
Big duggy needs a right good wash along with the specky bird 🤣🫣 she lets anyone play dad to that kid it’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Duggy you bore us to sleep pal. If we started a thread for you before finishing the title we'd be asleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to like him as I thought he was a harmless likeable simpleton , but not now after his Alanna Blanco transphobic shite it showed what kinda person he is. He’ll dull as duck, him having the need to tell anybody that will listen that he’s only got one ball is getting tiring now naebody cares how many baws he’s got or no got ffs
Just as well we only talk about him in the VIP members only section of tattle , him Laura & Toni would flip if they seen what we write about them in there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Caught a snippet of chers live a couple of hours ago. She was scanning a QR code or card. Cher was sayin she couldn’t spend the money in Asda. Have these cunts been given more free money from our taxes? That’s the reason I only caught a snippet, because I’m at work, y’know, earning a bleeping living.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 5
Caught a snippet of chers live a couple of hours ago. She was scanning a QR code or card. Cher was sayin she couldn’t spend the money in Asda. Have these cunts been given more free money from our taxes? That’s the reason I only caught a snippet, because I’m at work, y’know, earning a bleeping living.
aye! I only knew about it when Tracy was slabbering on about it & how she hadn’t received hers yet. I don’t mind people getting help if they are being used for the purpose they are intended for but you know the dregs of society will be using it for their next sesh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like him as I thought he was a harmless likeable simpleton , but not now after his Alanna Blanco transphobic shite it showed what kinda person he is. He’ll dull as duck, him having the need to tell anybody that will listen that he’s only got one ball is getting tiring now naebody cares how many baws he’s got or no got ffs
Just as well we only talk about him in the VIP members only section of tattle , him Laura & Toni would flip if they seen what we write about them in there 👀
Ssshhhh. Remember the first rule of VIP section...what happens in VIP , stays in VIP 🤫🤫🤫😉

Yup 🙄. Looks like cards been given for food, leccy n gas but Foodbank Moody was moaning that her pal works in Asda n folk were getting massive £100 cargos and she said it shouldnt be able to be used for that and for once i actually agree with her on that one 🙄🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.