JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure let downs. Sitting outside in our wee red car with the drone waiting to film it for all eternity. Just for group chats eyes obv 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I haven't missed it then? Been at work all day 😭 thought I'd missed out on a good laugh today after yesterday's shenanigans 😂

No chance 🙈😭😂
Aye she was was in Rjs box saying the police left a note & spoke to her kid. They want to talk to her about the Linwood farm, Kendal Simonette & Kdawg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye she was was in Rjs box saying the police left a note & spoke to her kid. They want to talk to her about the Linwood farm, Kendal Simonette & Kdawg.
No way 🤣🤣 shower of let doons.... ive been checking for live notifications for the last hour, I even bought snacks 🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her earlier and she said she needed a sleep. Wasn't like her to nap during the day but she'd been up all night 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She must have been duelling people all night, she sounded a bit out her nut on her sleeping tablets when I switched off at about 3 when the guy came on that was having a chug😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I for one hope they lock Denise up and throw away the key. That way I won't have to endure her shite patter and cackling at the walls. Or her capacity to waste good food and drink so she can sit being irrelevant with her Adulterer friend. And I hope the police arrest that woman as well, for good measure.

If they don't get life sentences I am going to riot.

There will only ever be one Denise on Scottish TikTok and she doesn't believe in full stops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re sitting on burner of doors live saying police went to boring Denise’s door. They want to speak to Kdawg about the “incident “ at Linwood farm & a breach of communication act. Personally I smell 💩They’re also saying there must be more to Kdawg/Kendall story……..& so backstabbing begins

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That Kendal canny be serious wasting police time like that, there was no threats of violence or anything all Kdawg just wanted was to stop getting carvery knock backs & order off the old peoples menu , and Denise & the adulterer did nothing wrong yesterday except be a pair of boring cows who let Schemetok down by leaving all that free drink. Kendals no well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Kendal canny be serious wasting police time like that, there was no threats of violence or anything all Kdawg just wanted to stop getting carvery knock backs & order off the old peoples menu , and Denise & the adulterer did nothing wrong yesterday except be a pair of boring cows who let Schemetok down by leaving all that free drink. Kendals no well 😂
I know, boring bastard! Do u think she's trying to get them done for posting pictures of her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.