JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sounds a mad way to know if somebody’s ok or not I know but know how she’s usually quick as duck to rattle off dates / times / all sorts of mad facts about celebrities n that well folk were asking her stuff about that Britney Murphy n she was struggling to remember dates n stuff cause her head was fried she was like come back to me when my heads no fucked . Sounds mad I know but ye know what she’s like with facts.

I see you in the live calling her out on her BS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 5
sounds a mad way to know if somebody’s ok or not I know but know how she’s usually quick as duck to rattle off dates / times / all sorts of mad facts about celebrities n that well folk were asking her stuff about that Britney Murphy n she was struggling to remember dates n stuff cause her head was fried she was like come back to me when my heads no fucked . Sounds mad I know but ye know what she’s like with facts.
That Denise has just blocked me from her live cos I’ve questioned her on all different stories she’s said Screams guilty af to me

That Denise has just blocked me from her live cos I’ve questioned her on all different stories she’s said Screams guilty af to me
One min the police left her a card so she phoned them, and the next the neighbour let her speak to the police on the phone

• Haha
I asked her to show us the Police card. She said "Nah, so you can post it on Tattle???"

Um yes. Exactly.

Thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Denise was going I spoke to Kdawg she’s fine n Kdawgs just came in n said denise I told you I wasn’t fine & was phoning the crisis team. Denise has just cut the live

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Denise was going I spoke to Kdawg she’s fine n Kdawgs just came in n said denise I told you I wasn’t fine & was phoning the crisis team. Denise has just cut the live
Even tho she was told numerous times Kdawg was upset she thought it was a big joke

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Even tho she was told numerous times Kdawg was upset she thought it was a big joke
She kept laughing! her and Jodi had an ulterior motive with kdawg maybe jodis way of getting her back calling her out for the ho she is I dunno but I hope our kdawg is alright

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need a summary of what’s happened today, can’t make sense of it between kdawg and DR?

Reactions: 2
Kdawg put receipts up showing Denise knew she wasn’t well & had phoned the crisis team denise was even asking her what they’d said to her . Denise that said Kdawg was fine & acted like she didn’t know kdawg had phoned them.

• Angry
Are they pals? Denise and K Dawg? Sorry lads struggling with the new characters.

Kdawg put receipts up showing Denise knew she wasn’t well & had phoned the crisis team denise was even asking her what they’d said to her . Denise that said Kdawg was fine & acted like she didn’t know kdawg had phoned them.
Kdawg seems genuinely hurt by it all.

• Sad
She sounds well confused first with the police thing & then with Denise saying she spoke to her & she was fine . Denise is gaslighting her
This type of thing drives me absolutely mad. Why go out your way to lie and make some suffer who is vulnerable and has health issues. It's disgusting and Denise should be ashamed of herself 😡

Are they pals? Denise and K Dawg? Sorry lads struggling with the new characters.
I don't think so, KDawg was talking to her and in her live etc because she told her she was going to Linwood Farm, so KDawg was kicking about in their live while they were there.

Feel like I've been missing loads of stuff this week, thank you for the updates ❤
This is all wild, is KDawg okay? The bits of lives I saw KDawg was specifically saying she doesn't want anyone to go and be a head, all she wants is for people to go and be able to get a seat and eat their dinner.. There was no actual malice.

All gone a bit too far anyway, but just another lesson to never trust anyone on schemetok.

Completely off topic but Andrew Tate as been banned from Facebook & Instagram so hoping that TikTok will follow suit. Horrible little rat faced bleep.

Reactions: 14
Feel like I've been missing loads of stuff this week, thank you for the updates ❤
This is all wild, is KDawg okay? The bits of lives I saw KDawg was specifically saying she doesn't want anyone to go and be a head, all she wants is for people to go and be able to get a seat and eat their dinner.. There was no actual malice.

All gone a bit too far anyway, but just another lesson to never trust anyone on schemetok.

Completely off topic but Andrew Tate as been banned from Facebook & Instagram so hoping that TikTok will follow suit. Horrible little rat faced bleep.
Aye she just wanted folk to get their dinner in peace & the Cajun totties back on the menu. Hopefully she’ll be ok she was away to watch a film & chill out . She said she was just going to stick to talking to Miss JJ & Pandemonium outside of lives from now on .

Another off topic thing anyone know what the Miss JJ live was all about when she was supposedly showing receipts proving Polo had been trolling her? Missed it must have happened when Denise Rennie was on slabbering shite

• Heart
Aye she just wanted folk to get their dinner in peace & the Cajun totties back on the menu. Hopefully she’ll be ok she was away to watch a film & chill out . She said she was just going to stick to talking to Miss JJ & Pandemonium outside of lives from now on .

Another off topic thing anyone know what the Miss JJ live was all about when she was supposedly showing receipts proving Polo had been trolling her? Missed it must have happened when Denise Rennie was on slabbering shite
Never seen that but also interested to know if it happened cause I thought she was full of shite lying about having IPs n that 😂

Another off topic comment: The thirsting over Ryan in boxes gives me the boak. No thanks listening to that shite.

Reactions: 9
Never seen that but also interested to know if it happened cause I thought she was full of shite lying about having IPs n that 😂

Another off topic comment: The thirsting over Ryan in boxes gives me the boak. No thanks listening to that shite.
I canny watch that lots lives unless I hear on here something is going down , I get too embarrassed watching them it’s too much of a riddy . How could anybody find a fantasist Gollum lookalike with a ginger beard & dyed black catterpilar eyebrows who is so vile to women including his ex partner & rape victims , sooks up the arse of the biggest predator on the app & used to fan girl over Lee Sutherland attractive 🥴 give your heeds a wobble lassies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.