JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have yous seen the trolls in KDawgs live? One of them added me on tiktok last night.. Its got like a screenshot of Facebook friends right.. And LAURA TURNBULL is a friend.

Like come on, if it ever was KDawg.. Why in the duck would she accept friend requests from that crack pot.

Brains, nane.

Reactions: 10
Hold on, is Cher tryin to be a psychic as well as that guy in the box? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the guy seems decent but Cher keeps putting her 2 pence in as if sheโ€™s also got psychic abilities ๐Ÿ˜‚

duck sake she is. Since when did she do this ๐Ÿ˜‚

I dunno if I believe it or not but it does seem that theyโ€™re getting loads of stuff right ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I've got a riddy for Cher ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone is young and quite ill, but they don't know yet. Ffs Cher that could be anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tiktok psychics are a different breed

I can't cope at her stroking her neck saying someone died of smoking

• Haha
Ssshhhh. Remember the first rule of VIP section...what happens in VIP , stays in VIP ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup ๐Ÿ™„. Looks like cards been given for food, leccy n gas but Foodbank Moody was moaning that her pal works in Asda n folk were getting massive ยฃ100 cargos and she said it shouldnt be able to be used for that and for once i actually agree with her on that one ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Yeah, Iโ€™m exactly the same. I couldnโ€™t care less what people get benefits wise if they are entitled to it, even schemetok rats. Iโ€™m not interested in a race to the bottom. If yer entitled absolutely take anything you can get, just grates that these weasels probably have more disposable income than myself after I work a 170 hour month and blow it on shite.

Edit - Meant to quote Lrkn27

• Heart
Toni ffs we're in the middle of a reading here ssshhh

Cher - don't tell me too much honey, I was just going to say about the leg ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now Cher is coughing saying its the COPD the person's Papa had. Nothing to do with the fags she smokes or lines she takes ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How did she wake up and start talking to ghosts, she's got a cough that's it. Wait till John hears he's not getting blowjobs because there's ghosts in Chers throat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off sheโ€™s saying the spirit has fucked her throat n she keeps coughing n grunting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Toni ffs we're in the middle of a reading here ssshhh

Cher - don't tell me too much honey, I was just going to say about the leg ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now Cher is coughing saying its the COPD the person's Papa had. Nothing to do with the fags she smokes or lines she takes ๐Ÿ™„
And what she going to do exactly? She was ready for a breakdown for what she read here that we apparently said, how she going to cope with someone telling her to her face what they think of her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
How's she woke up with a sore throat and automatically thought there's a ghost inside it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The go fund me isnโ€™t doing as well as she hoped so she is taking over where Bonnie bleeping Boo left ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.