JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here I thought Cher having a go fund me for the wedding was a tattle joke....I'm astounded she's actually done that. I dunno what's funnier the fact she's only asking for £500 or the fact it's only raised about 120 quid 🤣
Couldn't give her a brass neck with a blow torch 😂

Small John's bakery will be doing the catering, sausage rolls and empire biscuits all round, and they'll hire Ibrox social club, which comes with free karaoke, as long as they sing a Rangers song every 2nd song. Red white and blue balloons are only a few quid off Amazon. They'll both wear their Rangers tops, which they've already got, so they just need money for the rings, and to pay the registrar. Sorted. They've invited Gio but he's busy that weekend and sent them a signed Rangers ball small John can play with round the back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
See mad dot dot’s naedial profile picture thing? Pure reminds me of a diagram of Fallopian tubes or something and I just needed to get that out there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See mad dot dot’s naedial profile picture thing? Pure reminds me of a diagram of Fallopian tubes or something and I just needed to get that out there 😂
I thought it looked like a uterus n tubes too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought she was leaving, she still about then ye? 😂 Ive not even seen her picture.

Ive seen Mags has rebranded with a profile picture youd use if you were a bleeping 12 year old girl. Weird bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was leaving, she still about then ye? 😂 Ive not even seen her picture.

Ive seen Mags has rebranded with a profile picture youd use if you were a bleeping 12 year old girl. Weird bastard.
Yeah I can’t even mind what her name is it’s upside down and her profile picture is a pink uterus and Fallopian tube diagram looking thing 😭
Mags new picture looks like something I’d have had on my bebo back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I can’t even mind what her name is it’s upside down and her profile picture is a pink uterus and Fallopian tube diagram looking thing 😭
It’s a pure riddy she’s a auld woman 🙈 I bet her profile photos like that when she’s kidding on she’s a wean

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When i first saw Mags new pic I thought it looked like an MSN profile pic from 2004. She's a literal embarrassment of a woman. She's become so invested in her role as a kid-on wean that she cannae even choose a profile photo that suits her real auld age.

It's also far too feminine in style for somebody with a voice that could grate cheese. It should be blue and have pics of builders, cars and 20 Lambert & Butler on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a pure riddy she’s a auld woman 🙈 I bet her profile photos like that when she’s kidding on she’s a wean
Honestly if my granny was on the internet acting like that I’d confiscate her devices

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When i first saw Mags new pic I thought it looked like an MSN profile pic from 2004. She's a literal embarrassment of a woman. She's become so invested in her role as a kid-on wean that she cannae even choose a profile photo that suits her real auld age.

It's also far too feminine in style for somebody with a voice that could grate cheese. It should be blue and have pics of builders, cars and 20 Lambert & Butler on it.
Literally 😂😂

I was going to say shes accidentally used her decoy account.

The thought of mags acting like a wee girl honestly gives me the creeps man. Like makes me shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Miss JJ has ruined perfectly good teeth 🙈
Always makes me sad when I see people getting lovely healthy teeth mutilated like this. Her teeth were really nice before, so she could've went for some composite veneers which do minimal damage to the tooth structure.

But these types of crowns are barbaric. No good dentist should be willingly destroying healthy, stable tooth tissue. Once it's gone, it's gone for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How can mags be catching anyone when she sitting in folks lives for hours on end. If she was really a hunter she would be spending her time chasing creeps instead of acting like a creep herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always makes me sad when I see people getting lovely healthy teeth mutilated like this. Her teeth were really nice before, so she could've went for some composite veneers which do minimal damage to the tooth structure.

But these types of crowns are barbaric. No good dentist should be willingly destroying healthy, stable tooth tissue. Once it's gone, it's gone for good.
She looked like she already had lovely teeth, horrible seeing them all shaved down like that!

Miss JJ has ruined perfectly good teeth 🙈
Aw no there was nothing wrong with her teeth before. Why do folk keep going to Turkey for teeth when there’s so many horror stories out there. I think she’s got a lot of insecurity issues

Aw no there was nothing wrong with her teeth before. Why do folk keep going to Turkey for teeth when there’s so many horror stories out there. I think she’s got a lot of insecurity issues
Yeah I think u would need to have to do that to your teeth!

Reactions: 5

And theres loads of folk now having terrible issues with infections etc. Its horrendous doing that to perfectly healthy beautiful teeth 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.