JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duggy in Toni’s live saying he’s no longer ‘Duggy the passport guy’ or ‘Duggy the calm down guy’ he’s now ‘Duggy the bastard’… I must have missed the chapter when that specky hotdog was anything other than a bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im not a fan of Ryan / Scotty but why does Toni keep mentioning he was the cause of her trying to un alive herself? Cant help but feel she's just jumping on this whole ryan carry on, trying to take the heat of her & her lot. Where are her kids, doesn't she have a baby? Toni & cher, yous are the biggest bullies on the app 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
Cher is bleeping boiling but she can’t do anything. Stuck in her gaff cos the trains are aff. Seemingly Ryan is going to expose Alanna tonight.

Reactions: 6
Im not a fan of Ryan / Scotty but why does Toni keep mentioning he was the cause of her trying to un alive herself? Cant help but feel she's just jumping on this whole ryan carry on, trying to take the heat of her & her lot. Where are her kids, doesn't she have a baby? Toni & cher, yous are the biggest bullies on the app 👍🏻
Toni Louise is a trauma succubus, who thrives on misfortune and thinks that being the perpetual victim allows her to treat others like trash. Can you imagine her and MJ Burns in the same Live? They'd implode because they'd both try to out-trauma each other.

I'm not denying Toni Louise had a hard time, but it does not give her carte blanche to be such a bullying little witch. Trauma is not an excuse for poor behaviour. We're all traumatised; it's called Life. She needs to grow the duck up and shut the duck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cher is bleeping boiling but she can’t do anything. Stuck in her gaff cos the trains are aff. Seemingly Ryan is going to expose Alanna tonight.
The whole lot of them are no going to be happy til they ‘expose’ somebody & it ends with them in a box 6ft under. That app sickens me sometimes, give me Tracey Hunter slabbering over smart price wattery mince or Parthiban shaking his arse to Darius over that lot any day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Duggy in Toni’s live saying he’s no longer ‘Duggy the passport guy’ or ‘Duggy the calm down guy’ he’s now ‘Duggy the bastard’… I must have missed the chapter when that specky hotdog was anything other than a bastard
He isnt duggy at all, he is gordon hamilton an absolute bam who thinks coz he is fae posso he is hard? He is a naebody. The wind would blow the bleep er!!

Reactions: 9
Toni has some life for a mother of 2, I've seen her more times with wully than the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the stuff that’s going down with Ryan something about him messaging a 15 year old. Canny go Ryan he’s the worst bleep on the app but hope they have receipts before accusing somebody of that . It’s a different drama every single day with these clowns they need a day aff

Alana mentioned how Ryan was messaging some girl either tamara or samara who is 18, then cher piped up about some girl who commented on her live about Ryan messaging her & she was 15 but cher told her no to mention it on her live. She was the one who just mentioned it there 🤣🙈 honestly i wouldnt be surprised if this person meant duggy, he's creepy as duck. Earlier he mentioned when he's angry he has goes and has an angry wank 🤮🫣 why would a guy sit and speak about that stuff with a bunch of girls? Strange behaviour

NOT letting me reply to comments🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Alanna said Ryan was messaging an 18 year old and Cher had to one-up her by claiming she knew he was messaging a 15 year old. As per usual, fagz bunter was in the live in the comments, completely glossing over it and ignoring that cher just put out that accusation. She must have her white stick out again. Now she’s in Ryan’s live claiming she wasn’t in chers live at the time it was said. But she can’t stay long as she has some cheeseburgers in the pan.

• Haha
See if that was my man sat on a weans dancing app with a bunch of women gossiping like a pure Isa the way Duggy does all day he’d get a skelp & sent to live with his maw. I’d be affronted

re Ryan no matter what he’s done or hasn’t done Mags will be giving it 🍔👩‍🦯
Mud sticks so folk will now be thinking Ryan’s been mailing a wean, they’ve the cheek to call us trawllls too. Like why sit discussing it why they no going to the police , naebody likes a grass but when there’s a child involved of course you’d phone the police. That lot thrive off the drama they don’t give a duck about weans they just want the attention their lives give them.

What’s the stuff that’s going down with Ryan something about him messaging a 15 year old. Canny go Ryan he’s the worst bleep on the app but hope they have receipts before accusing somebody of that . It’s a different drama every single day with these clowns they need a day aff
Case25 you’ve clearly had too much partiban today and it’s affecting your brain here if you think these cunts could ever actually expose people with receipts 😂
Spending the day being moaning faced wee cows going on about who tried to kill themselves over who’s comments on the app to then go and make an accusation like that against someone with no proof & likely no plans to report it to the police is wild🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm still trying to work out who's fighting with who the day and over what. Don't think they know themselves...........then their all pals again by tomorrow. My brain hurts!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely cringing for that Toni, trying her hardest to fit in with the gang. Blanco came on live and she’s fan girling her. Aww you used to make me howl, your so funny. duck off the lot of ye. Tonis needing to look up toddler groups or something, a desperation to be liked off tiktoks finest scumbags is quite worrying for a young mother, not to mention apparently shagging that munter Wully. Her poor weans man. She needs positive role models not people like Cher, it’s not real life Toni hen. The desperation is unreal.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.