JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t really know. All I know is blanco is not daft. Sheā€™s a well known troll, she admits that herself. Sheā€™s never off TikTok or Tattle probably, sheā€™s involved in all the drama and knows everything. Thereā€™s no way she didnā€™t know that was Ryan. Sheā€™s exposed him for a reason, the same way she kept it quiet for a reason and I donā€™t think any of us know why yet. Iā€™m not buying into the ā€˜poor blancoā€™ sentiment.

Reactions: 10
I just feel sorry for Alanna as no matter how horrible she might be , hearing your ex partner of 4 years totally denying your relationship ever happened & saying he would rather pump Polo etc has got to have hurt her. Ryanā€™s behaviour was unacceptable , I canny imagine he gets many women chasing him in real life but I hope other women learn from this & stay clear of him .

Reactions: 15
That Angela was in Chers live saying how Magz probably should be more interested/concerned about who the people behind faceless accounts are and itā€™s something Iā€™ve been thinking about like what use a pedalo hunting group if sheā€™s not arsed about people pretending to be others on the internet? Itā€™s asking for wee creepy weirdos to be lurking about
And am not by any means saying that applies to Ryan (thatā€™s where Angela kinda lost me) as thereā€™s no evidence to suggest heā€™s anything weirder than the person heā€™s portrayed as Scotty the last wee while

I just feel sorry for Alanna as no matter how horrible she might be , hearing your ex partner of 4 years totally denying your relationship ever happened & saying he would rather pump Polo etc has got to have hurt her. Ryanā€™s behaviour was unacceptable , I canny imagine he gets many women chasing him in real life but I hope other women learn from this & stay clear of him .
Iā€™d be upset if literally anyone said theyā€™d rather shag polo than me never mind my ex of 4 years who looks like Ryan

Reactions: 10
That Angela was in Chers live saying how Magz probably should be more interested/concerned about who the people behind faceless accounts are and itā€™s something Iā€™ve been thinking about like what use a pedalo hunting group if sheā€™s not arsed about people pretending to be others on the internet? Itā€™s asking for wee creepy weirdos to be lurking about
And am not by any means saying that applies to Ryan (thatā€™s where Angela kinda lost me) as thereā€™s no evidence to suggest heā€™s anything weirder than the person heā€™s portrayed as Scotty the last wee while
Mags has been gifting Ryan a lot of money daft auld cow .
Angela also asked Mags about Ryanā€™s Aki connections as that Green Team YouTube & Instagram were following Aki.. Mags said she hadnā€™t been to bed because her & Annabell had been researching ā€˜Scottysā€™ connections to PLM & can confirm he isnā€™t connection to them in any way - what cause Ryanā€™s told you that Mags?
Heā€™s been following Aki , Aki came out of nowhere onto Scottish Tiktok & is regularly allowed into Ryanā€™s box to spout his pish. Has Ryan told Aki about Schemetok etc?
Ryanā€™s obviously been on Scottishtiktok for years long before his Scotty character was invented, that Green team Instagram had some amount of screen recordings on

Reactions: 11
Mags has been gifting Ryan a lot of money daft auld cow .
Angela also asked Mags about Ryanā€™s Aki connections as that Green Team YouTube & Instagram were following Aki.. Mags said she hadnā€™t been to bed because her & Annabell had been researching ā€˜Scottysā€™ connections to PLM & can confirm he isnā€™t connection to them in any way - what cause Ryanā€™s told you that Mags?
Heā€™s been following Aki , Aki came out of nowhere onto Scottish Tiktok & is regularly allowed into Ryanā€™s box to spout his pish. Has Ryan told Aki about Schemetok etc?
Ryanā€™s obviously been on Scottishtiktok for years long before his Scotty character was invented, that Green team Instagram had some amount of screen recordings on
Mags is honestly full of shite. I heard her say all she needs is a phone number and she gets all ther personal information such as email addresses & names of people.

Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think people should be looking into ryan as she's sticking up for him and younger lads, she won't hear a word against him. It would be interesting to know who put in Lewis's granny's windows.

Reactions: 7
Mags has been up aw night seeing if thereā€™s any connection with Ryan n PLM nae bother Maggie šŸ‘Øā€šŸ¦Æ
That Annabelle that thinks sheā€™s a lawyer aswell šŸ˜­ she prob done a wee bit a work experience in a lawyers office when she was 16 n watched a few episodes of ally Mcbeal n now sheā€™s a hot shot brief šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

• Haha
Mags has been up aw night seeing if thereā€™s any connection with Ryan n PLM nae bother Maggie šŸ‘Øā€šŸ¦Æ
That Annabelle that thinks sheā€™s a lawyer aswell šŸ˜­ she prob done a wee bit a work experience in a lawyers office when she was 16 n watched a few episodes of ally Mcbeal n now sheā€™s a hot shot brief šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Went tae the same school as Lez. ā›·šŸ„‡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They all live fantasy lives they are seriously no wellšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Yeah it was said on chers live about his grans windows and he's taken down all of his social media's.
Canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised, something was always going to happen with that lot. Feel heart sorry for the wee granny. What a shame for her.

Reactions: 9
Bet itā€™s mad Laura with the shite accent sheā€™s been on her high horse a wee while now
Keep cheating on your husbands you wee slags they probably deserve it anyway men are trash šŸ˜š

• Haha
They have a cheek to slag any of us tattlers when they are over there making fake pages šŸ˜³ they can suck my big toe especially Laura sheā€™s annoying now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.