JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who Alana thinks slowpoker is ?
how mad is it that after months Alana has just came back on the scene n shook up schemetok 🤣🤣
I love it 😍 she’s handed Ryan’s arse to him on a plate n he’s STILL trying to make her the bad one. How people still talk to him is beyond me.
Slippery sleekit wee weasel

Reactions: 13
I wonder who Alana thinks slowpoker is ?
how mad is it that after months Alana has just came back on the scene n shook up schemetok 🤣🤣
I love it 😍 she’s handed Ryan’s arse to him on a plate n he’s STILL trying to make her the bad one. How people still talk to him is beyond me.
Slippery sleekit wee weasel
You just couldn’t make it up , Alanna Blanco of all people to out ‘Scotty’ you seriously canny buy this entertainment. And for him to have went from a big hardman gangster MMA champ to being a wee weirdo guy with a mobility motor that gets staunners rolling around with wee guys in the gym & asking for blow jobs in hospitals- it’s a dream come true for tattlers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s no as bad as the wee guy that was in her box yesterday did yous see him his name was John he sounded like he smoked about 5000000 fags a day they were talking all serious about the Ryan carry on n wee John was slabbering on some heap a pish naebody knew what he was on about I Wish I’d saved his username cause he’s the type of roaster that’s right up my street 😂
I think i know who you mean. If you close your eyes, he sounds like Mags Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think i know who you mean. If you close your eyes, he sounds like Mags Hunter.
Aye he’s got that kinda accent . He was brilliant just ranting about stuff that had duck all to do with anything while the rest of them were having a serious conversation 😂 Alanna booted him out the box

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You just couldn’t make it up , Alanna Blanco of all people to out ‘Scotty’ you seriously canny buy this entertainment. And for him to have went from a big hardman gangster MMA champ to being a wee weirdo guy with a mobility motor that gets staunners rolling around with wee guys in the gym & asking for blow jobs in hospitals- it’s a dream come true for tattlers😂
Howling at the thought of him gettin a wee des o’Conner every time he passes a hospital 😭🤣🤣🤣
I’d hand on heart pay a subscription to this app just for this 🤣 honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't have put this better myself 👏👏👏

Tayto Hoors are lovin' it 😂

• Haha
Anyone know what's happening with Miss JJ? She was going mental in the comments about something, but MJ Burns came in the box and i Noped right out. I've had my fill of irrelevant wannabe cunts for one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what's happening with Miss JJ? She was going mental in the comments about something, but MJ Burns came in the box and i Noped right out. I've had my fill of irrelevant wannabe cunts for one day.
People have been contacting her work and putting her address in comments. It’s been that wee polo , he’s a wrong yin him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Something about JJs Mum. She's on Rydos live crying, he's posted her Mums house on the app. Because it was an old address on Companies House when she had a salon, so he's looked up the address and posted the house pic.

• Wow
People have been contacting her work and putting her address in comments. It’s been that wee polo , he’s a wrong yin him.
As much as I like Miss JJ, this tit is to be expected.

If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Yep agree 100%
She knew these weren’t nice people when they where terrorising everyone else in the app.

Alana is getting a drink with bush the night 🏃‍♀️

I totally agree, and the companies house stuff unfortunately is public information and she uses her full name on socials..
I don't agree with it happening but she "leaves" for a few days and will come back again expecting different results.
She needs to fully distance herself from the drama, she can be friends with anyone without being so involved.. She even did her own live to answer questions about it.

MJ having a transphobic rant about Blanco in return.
Saying Blanco can fight her husband, and she shouldnt be shaming women when she wants to be one.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ding ding and in the red corner wee have the the blanco and in the red corner wee have mj burns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Ding ding and in the red corner wee have the the blanco and in the red corner wee have mj burns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MJ wouldn’t stand a chance with Alanna & thats not anything to do with gender. Words alone from Alanna would put that nasty wee witch in her place.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.