JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well it won’t end then for her unless someone physically stops him.
Well it’s no going to be her pal Rydo that stops him he couldn’t fight sleep & would get a Semi in the process of trying to batter any bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well it’s no going to be her pal Rydo that stops him he couldn’t fight sleep & would get a Semi in the process of trying to batter any bleep
more chance of Shuffle gal battering him than Ryan 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been working all day, quick recap.
I’ve always quite liked Blanco, but I bleeping love her now if she’s put that fat, yes MJ, your morbidly obese, fat MJ in her place. Vile, dangerous cretin of a woman, with no pals. And for the record Blanco would knock out your skinny, weasly husband in seconds, regardless of gender.

Nice to see our friend Toni trying to stay relevant by bullying vulnerable, mentally unstable woman currently hospitalised.

And finally I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it, Miss JJ is a dirty wrong yin. She’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes because she’s above average good looking and apparently has a good job which is outstanding for a Scottish TikToker and really must be commended if true. However you live by the sword you die by the sword. Her bestie is one of the biggest bams to come out Edinburgh, thinking she’s a hard nut, then the Rydo tit doesn’t add up either. Her day will come and I’ll be doing a KDawg. Telt Ye’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rydo looking for sympathy saying his maw is close to a heart attack with all the stress of all this . He should leave his mum out it hopefully nobody’s annoying the poor woman she’s enough stress with that pelter of a boy . Naebody to blame but himself for his behaviour over the past few months, he is such a narcissist

Reactions: 14
Don't really like the fatphobic stuff as I'm bigger myself and it doesn't make me a bad person as I can always lose weight. Do agree with her being a dangerous cretin though.

Toni is vile I felt sorry for her to start with after what happened to her but realised she's just a wee bullying snake. She knows Lala is vulnerable yet keeps picking at her to please Cher and it's double standards being angry that Lala was in Ryan's box when they were sitting in Lez and Gazzes last night.

Also for Miss JJ can't stand her either. Little miss perfect and everyone has to bow down and kiss the ground she walks on. I can't be bothered arse licking people like that and making them more important than others when they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cher doesn't like anyone from her clique of people going outside that circle of friends. She goes on about other groups on that app & their bullying mentality. She's got the exact same mind set. Just because there's other scandals going on doesn't mean we've forgot about hers.

Reactions: 9
Don't really like the fatphobic stuff as I'm bigger myself and it doesn't make me a bad person as I can always lose weight. Do agree with her being a dangerous cretin though.
To be fair I’m the same, fatphobic comments are shite and most of the time there’s no need. But MJ trying to imply it’s the same thing as transphobic abuse (or any other kind of abuse) is more than a reach. She said she wasn’t going to let it get to her and then within seconds was having a transphobic rant, there are many insults you could fling back at Alana without having to go anywhere near her gender so there’s no need.

Reactions: 6
To be fair I’m the same, fatphobic comments are shite and most of the time there’s no need. But MJ trying to imply it’s the same thing as transphobic abuse (or any other kind of abuse) is more than a reach. She said she wasn’t going to let it get to her and then within seconds was having a transphobic rant, there are many insults you could fling back at Alana without having to go anywhere near her gender so there’s no need.
Generally, I agree with the fatphobic stuff; it's unnecessary. But for MJ, I make an exception. The audacity of her to be punting that MLM crap and taking advantage of people looking to lose weight rubs me entirely the wrong way. If she is monetising her health and weight for her own gain, then I will weaponize her health and weight for mine.

Sorry to anyone that offends. Except MJ. duck you witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Generally, I agree with the fatphobic stuff; it's unnecessary. But for MJ, I make an exception. The audacity of her to be punting that MLM crap and taking advantage of people looking to lose weight rubs me entirely the wrong way. If she is monetising health and weight for her own gain, then I will weaponize her health and weight for mine.

Sorry to anyone that offends. Except MJ. duck you witch.
To be fair I just went away and made a coffee thinking about it and was coming back to say pretty much the same thing. She scams fat people who are feeling insecure and struggling with their bodies into buying her shite that blatantly doesn’t work and doesn’t feel bad about that so duck her. Those MLM’s are bleeping dangerous and tend to sook in young women who feel miserable about themselves and would try anything so if you’re selling that knowing it doesn’t work while you’re piling on the lbs then you’re just as bad as the fatphobic comments you’re greetin about

Reactions: 5
It's also a false illusion that MJ lost her weight through this MLM crap. I'm sceptical if it even aided it at all. But the only reason she lost weight is because she worked hard in the gym. But she won't make money telling everyone that.

Cher doesn't like anyone from her clique of people going outside that circle of friends. She goes on about other groups on that app & their bullying mentality. She's got the exact same mind set. Just because there's other scandals going on doesn't mean we've forgot about hers.
The same Cher who goes into Lez and Gazzes live and sends gifts knowing what they were like with Lyndsay 😭 double standards

It's also a false illusion that MJ lost her weight through this MLM crap. I'm sceptical if it even aided it at all. But the only reason she lost weight is because she worked hard in the gym. But she won't make money telling everyone that.
If you go to the gym every day as she says she is and you watch what you’re shoving in your gob you’re going to lose weight, duck all to do with her shitey MLM

• Heart
A healthy balanced diet with exercise is what helps lose weight & maintain it. I know, i have done it before. I went through a really bad time in my life where i piled the weight on in my early 20s. I worked hard & got it back off & kept it off. Working from home though has turned me into a lazy witch & i have crept up to a size 14 & put a stone on. I know i can get that off and get back into a 12. I don’t need someone selling me shite that suppresses my appetite and the minute i come off it i start eating like duck again & boom the weight goes back on rapid. Those punting this shite are taking advantage of people who are feeling shite for their own personal gain.

A healthy balanced diet with exercise is what helps lose weight & maintain it. I know, i have done it before. I went through a really bad time in my life where i piled the weight on in my early 20s. I worked hard & got it back off & kept it off. Working from home though has turned me into a lazy witch & i have crept up to a size 14 & put a stone on. I know i can get that off and get back into a 12. I don’t need someone selling me shite that suppresses my appetite and the minute i come off it i start eating like duck again & boom the weight goes back on rapid. Those punting this shite are taking advantage of people who are feeling shite for their own personal gain.
Yeah 100%, to lose weight it’s a lifestyle change and not some crash diet or taking some shite some tiktoker has sent you that mainly gives you the shits to help you lose weight 🙄 and it shouldn’t be forced down some peoples throats and people shouldn’t feel they need to lose weight when they are happy with themselves because these people want to punt a shitey product

Reactions: 2
And finally I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it, Miss JJ is a dirty wrong yin. She’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes because she’s above average good looking and apparently has a good job which is outstanding for a Scottish TikToker and really must be commended if true. However you live by the sword you die by the sword. Her bestie is one of the biggest bams to come out Edinburgh, thinking she’s a hard nut, then the Rydo tit doesn’t add up either. Her day will come and I’ll be doing a KDawg. Telt Ye’s.
Well said and totally agree with this

Reactions: 4
The folk buying weight loss products from the morbidly obese MJ canny be right in the heed

Toni is 100% the type to act the big hard woman over a screen with ugly chief bully Cher backing her up but run away crying if she was tackled about it irl.

Here I thought Cher having a go fund me for the wedding was a tattle joke....I'm astounded she's actually done that. I dunno what's funnier the fact she's only asking for £500 or the fact it's only raised about 120 quid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.