JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh there’s Duggy in another box justifying his name on TT. Scotty would’ve done the same to him and Alana said it was fine… 😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm in that Aki Plms discord. He was on a private call and he was saying him and scotty knew eachother for five years the "beef" they had was all staged for views.
Hello Aki.

P.S - Ryan would still love a thread.

I still vote No, or make one and never comment on it I'd be fine with that 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello Aki.

P.S - Ryan would still love a thread.

I still vote No, or make one and never comment on it I'd be fine with that 😂.
Imagine he got a thread & all that was on it was the opening post with info on who Ryan was a wee weirdo guy that asks for blow jobs in hospitals n then nae other comments on it ever 😭😂😂😂😂 he couldn’t deal with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls i can't say if i want Ryan to have a thread or not because Lrkn is watching me like a sexy hawk, but if it happens know that i wish nothing but the best for you in every endeavour and please come back here to post when the nonsense hits a level that's too damn high xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Magz is live with Aki in that kevin barrys live. Why dont they just block each other and end the tit

Reactions: 4
Seriously where’s our wee Roland at? I was out today when I remembered she hasn’t been on in ages and started worrying that LT has her hostage somewhere…pure ruined ma day 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do gaz and lez ever go live now ?
Aye cause theyre Ryans neighbours and they were on confirming it was him the other night 😂.

I wonder if Rydo was peeking through his curtains when Tiny John and Cher were shouting up at them 😂😂😂

0ed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye and then Lez said she had morals and ethics and that’s why she never said who he was. Nae bother Beggy Mitchell. Scoobs involved yet again nae doubt. Lez the upstanding member of society, with thoroughly decent morals. PayPals in the bio troops.⛷🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe I missed KD live tonight, sounded a right laugh
Was unreal she gave Rydo some roasting 😂

Just came across the video that shows Ryan commenting years ago on the Gerry Cinnamon song Kdawg tripped him up with tonight by asking ‘Scotty’ what his favourite song was … he answered Ryan’s favourite song😂 aw man now I get why she was in stitches he’s really no covered his tracks at all has he , receipts everywhere wee Randy Rydo is no the brightest bulb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was unreal she gave Rydo some roasting 😂

Just came across the video that shows Ryan commenting years ago on the Gerry Cinnamon song Kdawg tripped him up with tonight by asking ‘Scotty’ what his favourite song was … he answered Ryan’s favourite song😂 aw man now I get why she was in stitches he’s really no covered his tracks at all has he , receipts everywhere wee Randy Rydo is no the brightest bulb 😂
Cass he's like a big bleeping bald baby sitting in the middle of a pile of receipts its unreal am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this research by kdawg bringing more receipt’s how will rydo ever show his face… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.