JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to warm to Alanna Blanco never thought I’d say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats Jade Jackson got her wish & moved onto the next unsuspecting area 🥴
Probably back to Paisley again. Heard they are putting all the beasts up in a hotel /hostel somewhere in Glenburn 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
How’s MJ trying to basically say fat shaming and transphobic comments are like the same thing? These cunts try their hardest to not let their true colours shine through but don’t realise it rips out of them in their wee veiled comments

Reactions: 7
MJ cannot be fat. That's impossible. You see, MJ sells 100% Fool-proof Diet Aids which make any excess weight melt right off you. She uses them herself. Look at her: she's ballerina thin 😏

What an absolute snake of a woman. Punting shite and having the audacity to shill that Diet MLM bullshit when she's sitting there looking like a Lisa Riley tribute act. She absolutely believes she's the smartest woman in the room, and thinks nobody will notice that her weight loss journey doesn't add up with the size of her arse. She thinks she's got us all hoodwinked.

Well no me, MJ Burns. Cannae pull a hood over my wink, you Michelle McManus sized wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has JJ reported all that stuff to the police that beasty wee fool Polo has done?

Reactions: 2
MJ actually says “ I mean how does she even know I’m fat”

Sorry to break it to ye hen but the TS life isn’t TS lifing. Bet she’s got they carnival mirrors that make ye look dead long n skinny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Miss JJ sounds so upset it’s a shame , Polo is out of order if he’s done that . But Miss JJ also witnessed her friends like Ryan harassing lots of women for months . They are all up in arms that he’s done this to JJ but look at all the other folk he did it to like Kdawg nane of them were arsed about her & he harassed the duck out of her too. I think it’s going to be a hard lesson for miss jj to learn pick your friends more carefully

Reactions: 11
Has JJ reported all that stuff to the police that beasty wee fool Polo has done?
Nah she's just sat in Rydos live hysterical. Which will help no end. She had a go at them for letting him into their boxes 🙄

I meant to say she's got her teeth shaved down and can't talk properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Miss JJ sounds so upset it’s a shame , Polo is out of order if he’s done that . But Miss JJ also witnessed her friends like Ryan harassing lots of women for months . They are all up in arms that he’s done this to JJ but look at all the other folk he did it to like Kdawg nane of them were arsed about her & he harassed the duck out of her too. I think it’s going to be a hard lesson for miss jj to learn pick your friends more carefully
will never understand why she got so involved with a bunch of workshy bams who have been horrible cunts on an app.

Nah she's just sat in Rydos live hysterical. Which will help no end. She had a go at them for letting him into their boxes 🙄

I meant to say she's got her teeth shaved down and can't talk properly.
she is needing to report it all if what she is saying is true & stop giving it air time on lives. Polo will be loving it as he is that twisted. Apparently he has put a picture up of her mums house on his call me ryan account. He is a devious wee bastard. Her mum has nothing to do with this shot show.

Reactions: 5
will never understand why she got so involved with a bunch of workshy bams who have been horrible cunts on an app.
Even off the app like what could her & Rydo possibly have in common? She must have seen what Ryan Polo & the rest of the bams have done to so many people including their friends on the app she must have known she wouldn’t be immune to them targeting her at some point

Reactions: 9
Im still unconvinced they have proof but that's just me being a cynical bastard - I dont trust a word any of them say unless theres proof.
Defo not sticking up for polo he is also a confirmed liar, or anything that has been done to her because it is shocking.

Yeah, she should be able to come on tiktok without being trolled, but she cant control or stop it so it needs to be up to JJ to do whats best for herself, and this isnt it.

Reactions: 9
I actually don't get the big attraction of miss jj. If I remember right on a previous thread (maybe aldos) someone commented her and gillian were mean girls in school and really haven't grown out of it. I feel she's just an upmarket attention seeker wanting to.be told how amazing she is constantly. (Sorry fir anyone who genUinely likes her)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even off the app like what could her & Rydo possibly have in common? She must have seen what Ryan Polo & the rest of the bams have done to so many people including their friends on the app she must have known she wouldn’t be immune to them targeting her at some point
exactly. These cretins get a kick out of reporting people to their employer & trying to ruin lives. She should have took a step back long ago. No way would i jeopardise all i have worked for, for people i met on an app, madness!

I actually don't get the big attraction of miss jj. If I remember right on a previous thread (maybe aldos) someone commented her and gillian were mean girls in school and really haven't grown out of it. I feel she's just an upmarket attention seeker wanting to.be told how amazing she is constantly. (Sorry fir anyone who genUinely likes her)
i said ages ago when Kdawg started calling her a celebrity that i never understood the fascination with her. She just isn’t my cup of tea but would never wish anything bad on the woman.

Reactions: 10
I do like her I think she is a good person at heart ( her choices in friends is absolutely fucked up & she has sat and watched them all bully so many women which is disgusting ) but as much as I like her I don’t like how she is viewed in some god like way the exact same way Mags is. She’s fucked up with her choice of pals & getting involved with that lot she’s got to expect some back lash

exactly. These cretins get a kick out of reporting people to their employer & trying to ruin lives. She should have took a step back long ago. No way would i jeopardise all i have worked for, for people i met on an app, madness!

i said ages ago when Kdawg started calling her a celebrity that i never understood the fascination with her. She just isn’t my cup of tea but would never wish anything bad on the woman.
She called Cher a celebrity too, Kdawg gets her full rate Pip for a reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.