JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this vid on my FYP and I was pure crying with laughter at it.

This is exactly how I imagine Mags Hunter at any family get together:

Crispy dead pedophiles, Magz second fave thing in the world 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s posted about 5 videos this morning. All this is definitely ti gain followers. I hen I first saw th video she had 1000 followers now it’s 28k?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted about 5 videos this morning. All this is definitely ti gain followers. I hen I first saw th video she had 1000 followers now it’s 28k?
Get this nut job a thread for more in depth researching lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know the flats this girl stays in. What bothered me from first time I seen it was why she went out her flat. They have concierge stationed there. All she had to do was buzz them using her intercom & they would have dealt with it. They would also have him on cctv as it covers the whole area. I’m not convinced it wasn’t staged

Reactions: 14
I know the flats this girl stays in. What bothered me from first time I seen it was why she went out her flat. They have concierge stationed there. All she had to do was buzz them using her intercom & they would have dealt with it. They would also have him on cctv as it covers the whole area. I’m not convinced it wasn’t staged
If some weirdo was at my door with a cup i apparently left outside, i wouldn’t be casually drinking out the other one i had. Although that cup was missing when she went back out & that guy never had it in his hand 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did believe it when i first seen it but the videos after has made me question it all.

Exactly! If your that scared lock yourself in your flat and call the concierge or police! Why run down the back steps and ask a random to help! Defo all a bit suss

If some weirdo was at my door with a cup i apparently left outside, i wouldn’t be casually drinking out the other one i had. Although that cup was missing when she went back out & that guy never had it in his hand 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did believe it when i first seen it but the videos after has made me question it all.
Yeah I definitely believed it when I first seen the TT yesterday morning cause you tend to not assume that people are making stuff like that up and it looked really scary but the more I’ve seen from looking through her tiktok or reading here I’m not convinced she’s genuine at all! Also looks like she’s bought followers cause I doubt they’ve jumped that much in a day

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who this new character is and now she’s private! She has 28k followers no way she would slipped under the radar with that amount of followers she bought them can we have a thread to do more research 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yessss we have a new character lol am getting bored of the usual rinse and repeat shite
Aye Derranged Demi with the brighthouse crushed velvet couch in her kitchen is where it’s at. I’m judgemental I know but she’s got a look about her that says shes absolutely bleeping mental & im living for this new character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye Derranged Demi with the brighthouse crushed velvet couch in her kitchen is where it’s at. I’m judgemental I know but she’s got a look about her that says shes absolutely bleeping mental & im living for this new character 😂
Here we goawwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Here we go Hoors

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slowpony 😂 I'd just stop giving that account any attention on here theyre ripping the arse out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anything Iv said has came from peoples lives & videos. Don't put it on the internet if you don't want people to talk about it. What people think about you is none of your business and you don't need to come to tattle and read it. The good old "my friends sent me it" excuse is fucked as well. Find better friends if they want to send you comments that might upset you. It's really bizarre to screenshot comments without the context of conversation to make it seem like I'm targeting certain people. It's weirder for people in the comments to be creating fake beef with me.

Reactions: 8
What do they expect? We come on here to have a wee witch, discuss and judge these morons cos they'd never allow it to happen in their actual comments. They put everything out there but play the victim when criticised.

Nobody has forced these cunts to make a TikTok account and record their crappy behaviour; it was a choice they made. If they were a little more self-aware of how they appear to others, half of them wouldn't even be spoken about on here. But self-awareness appears to be a sorely neglected quality on Scottish TikTok.

Any one of us are gonna look bad if they go through our comment history and selectively screenshot posts. Context is king, and isolated posts can look nasty when standing alone. Or they can be nasty even in context, like plenty of mine. Which is fine, because i didn't sign up on here to give these idiots a rimjob.

Laura Turnbull and her screenshot button need to take a chill pill.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.