JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe being on tattle (or TT for that matter) automatically makes you a good or bad person, gossiping doesn’t make you a bad person either. It comes down to what you stand up for and what you allow to happen around you and that. The vast majority of us here have been disgusted by and called out the racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism etc etc we’ve all seen on TT and have called anyone out on here feeding into any of that shite while they sit on live crying cause they can’t be racist, defending a transphobe and that. In my opinion that makes us a lot better than that manky mob 🥰
I’ll fight Duggy and his specky Mrs 😂

Reactions: 17
Ive just wasted 10 mins of my life scrolling through 32 pages of the the word "deserves".

- its not there.
- we cant delete anything, only within the first 20 mins of posting.
- the only way to get rid of posts after this timeline is to report it.
- if youve had a skelpt arse you cant delete/report anything.

Lets hypothetically say it happened (but i dont think it did.. And there's no proof? )

1. The person may have changed their mind within 20 mins. I've reread stuff before and changed my mind cause Ive felt like a horrible bastard.
2. If it was reported and removed, then it means people didn't agree with it being on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So that is his dad 😂 i defo know him 🙈
Polo was saying yesterday his dad was up at court , I forgot all about it til the day so had a nosy n there’s someone with the same name up at Hamilton court so must be him.
Is he this big bad hard mafia madman ? I assume no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive just wasted 10 mins of my life scrolling through 32 pages of the the word "deserves".

- its not there.
- the only way to get rid of posts after this timeline is to report it.

Lets hypothetically say it happened (but i dont think it did.. And there's no proof? )

1. The person may have changed their mind within 20 mins. I've reread stuff before and changed my mind cause Ive felt like a horrible bastard.
2. If it was reported and removed, then it means people didn't agree with it being on here.
If it happened they would have screenshots. They keep them for anything else. This full group think tattle write in disappearing ink.

Reactions: 8

- its not there.
- the only way to get rid of posts after this timeline is so report it.

I went through it the other night as well. Someone would have sent her the proof & if she had seen it herself she would have screenshot it. There is always someone here reading waiting to pass information on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Polo was saying yesterday his dad was up at court , I forgot all about it til the day so had a nosy n there’s someone with the same name up at Hamilton court so must be him.
Is he this big bad hard mafia madman ? I assume no 😂
Not as far as i am aware 😂 he has never came across that way whenever i have been in the same vicinity as him ☺

Reactions: 6
She's being sent screenshots to show everyone so I'll wait to see, it's bizarre that today she would come on and announce tattle are trying to break her when she's barely mentioned.

Reactions: 6
She's being sent screenshots to show everyone so I'll wait to see, it's bizarre that today she would come on and announce tattle are trying to break her when she's barely mentioned.
She is only ever mentioned when she speaks about us or that time when she was following Chers kids about.

Reactions: 7
She’s no well. Any mention of her has been based on her behaviour. Saying she’s looking forward to ‘breaking’ so she can blame Tattle is concerning.

Aye, and that’s just the staff! 🤣 The things I have seen and heard would make your hair curl! 😳
True 😆🤣🤣🤣. Ive always stuck by the old " dont shite where you eat" motto n never ever gotten tangled up in the hospital gossip shop 😇😆

Well all this will be coming to an end, Polos dads over to sort the world to rights ☠
Oh thank duck for that 😆. We can all rest easier known that Mr Polo is here to solve all the dramas and problems of Scottish TikTok 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
If Toni doesn’t want spoken about she should stop being a spooky witch filming strangers weans

Reactions: 10
I agree with Cher though, people should stop sending her stuff if she isn't actively coming on to see it for herself.

I dont think she deserves her abuse. We shouldn't have to all come on here to clarify that, Im sure literally everyone would say the same thing because its bleeping sick if you believe a child deserves to be abused. Fullstop.

😂 I thought his dad was already over to get him out the jail? Even tho he never even got arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mags is in Chers live saying Cazza is the baby daddy of Glasses unborn child.
Someone was shouting about that in that royal person from north of the boarders live the other night. I just thought "oh aye " as i sat drinking my tea and judging all the bams in the boxes 😆

Hahahaha really!?!? Ive always wondered if Greys Anatomy was at all realistic with all the shagging going on 😂
Have you ever watched Scrubs ? Thats more what my place is like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's Laura turnbull ripping into Nellie now about her dead nana. In all this drama tattle are the least worse.

• Wow
Ok Toni, lets break it down for you since youve obviously got difficulty reading....NO ONE bleeping SAID YOU DESERVED YOUR ABUSE. The only time I knew you even existed was when you were on Chers live filming her kids at a caravan. Spooky witch material.

So stop with this narrative cos Im actually embaraaaassed for you now. Also, who threatens a break down....away and take yer face for a shite 🖕🏻

Reactions: 19
The ignorance from Duggy & Mother Glasgow71 in Chers box is astounding again … Africans who have to travel miles for clean water on charity adverts are getting it this time

• Wow
  • Sad
They were saying earlier that we’ve got a bee in our bonnets about Chers go fund me for her wedding and because we’re all on here and not tiktok we’re just jealous because we can’t get gifts and that… I don’t even have words for that I just thought it was funny, cunts need to lay off the drugs 😂😂

• Haha
They were saying earlier that we’ve got a bee in our bonnets about Chers go fund me for her wedding and because we’re all on here and not tiktok we’re just jealous because we can’t get gifts and that… I don’t even have words for that I just thought it was funny, cunts need to lay off the drugs 😂😂
Because the majority of us work & don’t need to beg on tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because the majority of us work & don’t need to beg on tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️
I work but could certainly be doing with a few begging sessions on TT, my man works too and I still can't afford their lifestyle 😭 maybe Cher's right, I'm just jealous 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.