JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher on live with her son. Dropping receipts that she has him once in a blue moon

Reactions: 5
Chers got her wean and is STILL on TT Live … go spend time with your wean ya fat disgrace

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t said but shes posted another video of someone at her door asking to see her with her top off 😳 by sounds of it she gets some amount of hassle in the flats she is in.
The first video of they guy at her door was creepy as duck! He defo had ill intentions! Noticed people have started to question the videos, saying she's possibly doing it for views or whatever but i think she was very scared! Could hear the panic in her voice and could tell her hands were trembling when she got downstairs!

Reactions: 8
Rydo wanted in JJs box to talk to the people who were saying stuff about him and she said no 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her wean called someone a hun 😳

Apparently no one has to call Ryan Ryan they've to call him scotty or theyll be blocked, it's his name though 🤷‍♂️🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
The first video of they guy at her door was creepy as duck! He defo had ill intentions! Noticed people have started to question the videos, saying she's possibly doing it for views or whatever but i think she was very scared! Could hear the panic in her voice and could tell her hands were trembling when she got downstairs!
Just saw the rest of the update on this, maybe I'm gullible, but I thought she was genuine 🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I need to stop neglecting my phone for days. I come back to all sorts of madness, Scotts no Scott hes ryan, alanas outed him retracted it then outed him again cos hes wantin hospitality bjs and most importantly @Slowpoker has met simon cowell... what da fuuuuuk. I miss the days of Chelsea Wright 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That Toni in Kevin Barry’s in the box with aki his lot will eat her for breakfast she should stop inserting herself and work on her journey of awareness and healing

Reactions: 8
Just saw the rest of the update on this, maybe I'm gullible, but I thought she was genuine 🙈🤷‍♀️
Me too 😂 The video with the big guy at the door came up on my FYP this morning and I thought she genuinely sounded scared when she ran down the back stairs and asked someone for help. My partner asked wtf I was watching and when I showed him, he even said it was freaky as duck.

Reactions: 6
@irishlassie aye oor Nikita has been getting it tight 🤣🤣

Uch that Toni is so boring and irrelevant she needs to insert herself in others drama in the hope she’s mentioned on tattle when the reality is nobody knew her before she started talking about Tattle. Warmer of a lassie. Maybe she should have another birthday party that more than 12 people go to.

Reactions: 9
@irishlassie aye oor Nikita has been getting it tight 🤣🤣

Uch that Toni is so boring and irrelevant she needs to insert herself in others drama in the hope she’s mentioned on tattle when the reality is nobody knew her before she started talking about Tattle. Warmer of a lassie. Maybe she should have another birthday party that more than 12 people go to.
Where 😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You'll no get anything by the the Tayto Hoors hen, many have tried.
In the words of our lord and saviour Lez (fae lez and gaz) many have tried, many have died
Also might not have been les that said this but I’ve had too many Proseccos to know what vallied tiktoker said what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.