JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling she just put this up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She will never go over 10k so she wonโ€™t get a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ is that a challenge Tracey ๐Ÿ˜‚
I genuinely love this crackpot n canny wait till she gets 10k๐Ÿ˜
She looks so smug in her good eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will never go over 10k so she wonโ€™t get a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ is that a challenge Tracey ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tracy darling, i promise you it isnโ€™t to spite us that you wonโ€™t get to 10000 followers I can assure you. ๐Ÿคฃ
She is the best and we will always find a place to talk about her, she could move to the VIP section with the other fantasists.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
said it before, i will make a few thousand accounts if i need to ๐Ÿ˜‚ i will set aside time for such a great cause ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least we do actually talk about Tracey and her madness a lot on here. Unlike the other desperate fantasists who make up lies that we talk about them. When theyโ€™re IRRELEVANT. Yes T and L. Yous are IRRELEVANT.

Cannot believe Stef & Terry got that new kitchen & still have that horrid table & chairs ๐Ÿ˜† at least they got rid of the matching cabinetโ€ฆthat will be that tiktok account redundant now that was named after it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always wonder if heโ€™s came across some abandoned house & has just started kidding on heโ€™s the builder or something . Somethings no adding up with him
I agree, definitely something going on with him. Why latch on to a bunch of neds from Glasgow who don't work.

Why did I think Denise was gonna be some 50 year old woman๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think I was mixing her up with full stop Denise and then full stop Denise was in her comments and I was just like

What. The. duck.

• Haha
Can we get less Denise Rennie?

Wasting all that food when so many people are struggling isn't very funny to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
aye going back the mora at 4.30 but kdawg wants it to be all bams like coops britt etc confirmed is Denise wullie reilly Cher and wee John frati and scottish_steph. Denise says she will phone coops and he will definitely go they gave requested a high chair for wee John im howling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.