Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Scotty is talking to Denise Rennie he said tattle are going to turn against him because of Denise and Jodi. No we didn't like you months ago, nothing to do with Denise and Jodi.
i never knew who Denise & Jodi were until this Kendal Simonette business so i have no opinion on they 2. He really needs to stop referring to tattle as the 2 people he speaks to/mods for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Huge Chebs

This Linwood Farm drama is such a breath of fresh air compared to the usual dramas on this app brought to us by the dregs of Scottish Tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
Well all this will be coming to an end, Polos dads over to sort the world to rights ☠
Right that's it Ladies. Pack up the drones, the receipts and the imaginary version of Tattle we keep for Toni and Laura. Pop them in the back of the Nissan Juke. We're done for.

• Haha

mmjm

Everytime i go into Chers live Toni is bad mouthing someone else. Was stacey there & stacey went into the box & said she's no been mentioning toni. Obviously big mouth Toni had to bring up staceys past, hows that fine for her but god forbid anyone mentioned tonis past & what she's been through. She's really getting on my fkn nerves now someone needs to slap her down a few pegs nae wonder chers nae pals anymore. Her mum was in the comments saying who do they think she takes it off. Absolute cringe my mum would be mortified if that was me 😫🫣. Have a day aff Toni.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Absolutely cringing for that Toni, trying her hardest to fit in with the gang. Blanco came on live and she’s fan girling her. Aww you used to make me howl, your so funny. Fuck off the lot of ye. Tonis needing to look up toddler groups or something, a desperation to be liked off tiktoks finest scumbags is quite worrying for a young mother, not to mention apparently shagging that munter Wully. Her poor weans man. She needs positive role models not people like Cher, it’s not real life Toni hen. The desperation is unreal.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I went to have a nosey cause I was thinking maybe it’s an open plan kitchen / living area and it’s up against like the back of a worktop island type thing, nah that’s the front of her microwave and then at one point she pans up and there’s a cupboard and bread and everything am so confused
That couch is definitely in her kitchen pushed up against the kitchen cupboards😂 . Tayto Hoors I think we have discovered a new heedcase n if she turns out to be as bammy as is suggested she’s enough followers for a thread yasss 😂😂😂
Why’s my gut telling me she’s Cherines long lost wean 😭😂

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I just feel sorry for Alanna as no matter how horrible she might be , hearing your ex partner of 4 years totally denying your relationship ever happened & saying he would rather pump Polo etc has got to have hurt her. Ryan’s behaviour was unacceptable , I canny imagine he gets many women chasing him in real life but I hope other women learn from this & stay clear of him .

MountainThyme

VIP Member
MJ having a transphobic rant about Blanco in return.
Saying Blanco can fight her husband, and she shouldnt be shaming women when she wants to be one.

• Wow

Bella2920

VIP Member
Has the fringe left Danny in charge of her wean, surely not 😭 he’s looking a bit better than he was right enough, but still don’t think I’d be leaving him in charge of my pet goldfish never mind my child

Has the fringe left Danny in charge of her wean, surely not 😭 he’s looking a bit better than he was right enough, but still don’t think I’d be leaving him in charge of my pet goldfish never mind my child
Naw he’s supposed to be taking the wean for a haircut but he’s sitting on a bench tanning gin out the bottle saying it’s no really a drink it’s just a wee gin & the wee boy is sitting on his phone reading out comments from the live 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Can we get less Denise Rennie?

Wasting all that food when so many people are struggling isn't very funny to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

singlelife

VIP Member
I know the flats this girl stays in. What bothered me from first time I seen it was why she went out her flat. They have concierge stationed there. All she had to do was buzz them using her intercom & they would have dealt with it. They would also have him on cctv as it covers the whole area. I’m not convinced it wasn’t staged

Spanor511

VIP Member
See if you were getting trolled so badly like she is saying she is to the point her work are being contacted etc and you had all the proof then you would take it to the police. All this “i don’t talk to the police” bullshit. If you refuse to do anything about it then it will just carry on. If its Polo then he is relentless, he doesn’t care!
ahah same 🤣 I'm not keen on her ignorant chat but her chaotic energy is insane, it's Chelsea's world and we just live in it. Aye they really hate her over there eh? I've gone back to read some of the old ones and it looks like folk from the past really hate her too. YESSSS DARLIN AROOOTS
Or come off TikTok. But oh no. She loves all the unemployed scheme bampots telling her she’s stunning and amazing. She doesn’t talk to the police? Whit is she saying she’s some sort of G now? She’s a hairdresser from
Edinburgh? With clearly not much going on in her life if all she wants to do is talk to said unemployed bampots on an app.

mmjm

Theres big hard man Toni in chers box shouting and balling at Stacey again over the video of her telling the autistic boy to unalive himself. Stacey said this wasnt 6 months ago it was over 2 years ago & she's embarrassed for using they words as she was pushed to it - the boy kept saying if she didnt send him money he would unalive himself. He's also not young he's 36/37. AGAIN - why is it acceptable for DUGGY to call someone the M word but not for stacey? Hypocritical bunch of bully bastards. This is actually really sad to sit & watch. Roll on big rotten Toni getting put on her fucking arse for her cheek to everyone!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻