Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Same. Although mine can sometimes look bad after 5 days it’s never as bad as jess’s hair. But I also just have it tied up and not bits hanging around my face.

Definitely think she needs to switch shampoo and stop touching it.

also having bits of hair down the front is a no go when it’s swamped in grease 🤣
I could probably go longer than a week to be honest but I don’t just purely because I feel like I need to wash it by then. perk of thick curly hair it just doesn’t seem to look greasy!
Without sounding like I deserve on a rant page- one thing I have learned through my work- I work in healthcare and have to assess people at home. People have varying standards of what is perceived as good hygiene, a clean home etc. Just because you believe something is the right doesn’t mean it is.
Like to me my house is clean, but to Hinch it’s probably a shit hole!
Just because you think Jess should wash her hair daily, doesn’t mean she should. They are your standards not Jess’

Ramblings of my brain

• Heart
Reactions: 14

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Shes not genuine tho. She just hides it. The moment she faces any criticism you see thr reall jess. I cant understand why more folk haven't seen through her yet tbh.

Her over reaction to the stretching of the shorts, more recently the stink she kicked up over a pair of pyjamas 🙄 because she wanted them for lockdown. Alot of people just want a job atm so to me it is in very poor taste to male such a big deal out of something so trivial.

Thst and the cheap shitty hauls just to make some cash. Getting gifted stuff and making half arsed attempts to advertise them. The list goes on. Shes clearly in denial about her size but claims to be body positive. Total contradiction. Fake.

• Heart

TrulyScrumptious

I hate tiktoks I die from second hand embarrassment the vanity and self obsessiveness of people these days astounds me

Charliebilly

Not gonna lie I ordered the trucker jacket to go with my pleather leggings.. BUT I’m a size 18/20 so hope it looks good 😂 also didn’t use her link.. avoid them like covid-19

• Haha
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Jess' stories make me with laugh and smile, and no, she isnt perfect, but she's a damn sight more genuine and engaging than the rest of them!

• Heart
  • Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

if the doctors sold greasy food I’d be the first one there, I don’t care about my hygiene I’m a greasy dirty mare

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
How about, do what the rest of us do and pay for it?! Why do these idiots think it’s ok to get them gifted?! If you want something. Save up and buy it. If you can’t afford it, get a cheaper one. Not difficult really.

Reactions: 13

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Totally aside from the hygiene thing. Using a knife on a countertop or granite chopping board will blunt your knives.

Wow. Fun fact right there. K, thanks, bye.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I find her so disappointing.

Its almost like she gets told she’s funny and then she curates these weird sketches which are just bizarre and offensive at times. Why? When she’s just natural she can be hilarious but I found the whole thing tragic.

For someone who markets themselves as a fashion influencer she really doesn’t have much style anymore. Those coats made her look so wide and shapeless. They aren’t a good fit and she’s gone for them solely to make money.

Im shocked at how badly she’s sweating and out of breath -the level of unfitness and her skin shows her bad health - she’s 32 and out of breath and sweating doing a simple activity? That’s no way to live or aspire to.

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg I would be absolutely fuming if my boyfriend didn’t bring any nice clothes to go for food in. I felt sorry for her she had made so much effort and he looked like a slob😂

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
This Corona virus just shows how Utterly useless influencers have become. They are NOTHING without their free gifts. All of these influencers could be taking this time to talk about the real important issues like mental health, how to save money during this time etc I could go on but you get my drift. Poppy is an absolute idiot, she’s literally eating the same shit food and hasnt changes her habits at all.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
I literally can’t deal! I’ve defended her but jeez that cooking was grim. Chopping the chicken on the bench, a quick spray and wipe with a sponge before a wipe with the tea towel. There is NO way that bench was clean and now the tea towel and everything else she’s touched has raw chicken juices on. She’s an absolute tramp. I’ve tried so hard to be understanding but that was just awful. Felt like messaging her.

• Sick

AllGreyEverything

She’s trying so hard to “get spotted” with those tiktoks and stuff. Wonder if she’ll see another Tesco advert?

isnt it mad how she went from modelling/working with yours & pink clove to nothing 🤨
She even used to her gifted stuff from river island.. it’s all drying up
I imagine all these places that use influencers are quite fickle in that sense. You will be able to get what you want when you are flavour of the week but as soon as the popularity or engagement goes down they won't be interested in you anymore.

The last haul with yours was the best her content has been in a long time. She can absolutely turn it around if she really wants to. As far as I am aware she works half the week and the other half Instagram is her "job". Which to me, means she needs to put a bit of effort into it ie getting up & washed/dress before posting all these gifted sweets, makeup or pickle jewelry she is always sent. Imagine sending someone products to advertise & then they show them when they are sitting in their jammies with hair that hasn't been washed for a week. If it's her part time job then she needs to put the work in. If it's just her personal instagram & she doesn't give a fuck then fair enough do what you want. But all the hauls/af links/promo codes/ads would suggest she is actively trying to earn an income from it.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I like Jess but seriously how do you forget you have been gifted 80 quids worth of tanning stuff ? I love that brand but can't afford it at the moment with furlough ...soo annoying that they are soo unappreciative of the things they get sent for free !!

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I also love that Jess doesn't plaster her friends all over her account. I know she might post about parties, drinks etc. But poppy has no fucking content other than being horrible basically and uses her friends constantly. Anyhow I'll save that for her thread but yeah much much prefer jess. I have some things with her that are annoying but actually like her.
Yeah I do really like Jess. She frustrates me more than anything because I think she could have success with her platform , but she lets herself down . Some stuff ie negative attention around her hygiene , could be off putting and deter her getting some good opportunities. She does seem very genuine and not up herself. To be fair most people on this thread do seem to route for Jess just we all have our frustrations 🤣xx

• Heart