Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
How about, do what the rest of us do and pay for it?! Why do these idiots think it’s ok to get them gifted?! If you want something. Save up and buy it. If you can’t afford it, get a cheaper one. Not difficult really.
Or just do what everyone else does and buy a 5 quid chocolate calender and be grateful ! What is this weird obsession with buying £100 calendars? I've better things to spend my 100 quid on at the moment...like food and electricity! Read the room Jess ..seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember hearing that clothes sent back from ASOS don’t actually get rehomed they get sent to the dump which is so extremely sad and wasteful I sure do hope it’s changed by now but somehow I doubt it
They might do that with some really cheap sale clothes, but I've had loads of stuff before that's been really obviously tried on before and screwed up in the bag, or the one time I got a playsuit where the crotch was covered in fanny stains 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“I’m so tired it’s unbelievable” YES it is unbelievable!! She’s done fuck all all week apart from try some coats on and watch someone else clean her oven

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Having seen her and Poppy Adams both in dye tie tracksuits I've come to the conclusion just because you can wear something maybe sometimes you really shouldn't..!

• Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
It is amazing the difference makeup makes to her face. I have quite bad acne and never feel like I get the coverage and results she does from foundation and concealer - I wonder if her videos are filtered?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her using a filter. Her skin always looks so realistic! Can always see her pores, blemishes and acne. I’d say out of all the plus size community she’s the realist when it comes to filters I’ve never really ever seen her use one at all

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Not an attack but why has everything got be labelled as depression? She’s been a dirty bastard even when she’s appeared happy and living her best life. Her hygiene habits aren’t new. I’ve followed her for years and she’s always been iffy with it.

I think it’s mostly to do with the amount of weight she’s put on and tiredness associated with it than anything else.
Thank you! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 I’m so sick of everything needing a label. Ever just think she’s as lazy AF?

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She makes me sick. Haven't even watched all the stories BUT she's bought 7 coats on Klarna no doubt which is obviously just to make money. I know this has been mentioned before with hauls but its highly likely she 'may' keep most of the haul items whereas she will no way keep 7 coats...so its purely to make money from the aff links. Also she makes zero effort to 'sell' them. If she put some actual clothes on or styled the coats and washed her shiny fucking face and hair people would be more likely to buy them.

Reactions: 15

TheMeg

Having literally been in a situation where all I had in the cupboard was processed foods that did not go together and wanting to cry ( really bad period of my life basically got made redundant , split from BF so was left with all rent and no money ) I find it so insulting that Jess would choose to eat something like that. She clearly can afford to eat more nutritionally when she orders gusto and spends 30 quid on Australian chocolate.

it’s just insulting. Jess put the cornbeef pasta down and chomp on a carrot FFS.
Why are you offended by someone choosing to eat something they actually like? As another poster has said here in the North East corned beef pasties are sold in Greggs and are a good seller. Eggs are cheap. Potatoes are cheap. I assume as you are so offended by Jess eating “cheap” corned beef you don’t eat eggs or potatoes as that would be just as offensive?

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Haha I’m a garlic bread fan so I don’t find it weird at all, gimme all the bread! When you go to many Persian/Middle East/ Turkish restaurants you get bread as a starter and I wouldn’t say no to it😍
Maybe I'm just a greedy cunt but bread is the before starter starter haha

• Haha

CrispyB2019

How do these 'influencers' afford there lifestyles?? Poppy no job out every single evening! Here there and everywhere, weekends away etc. It baffles me! I work a normal 40 hour a week job and lead a normal life but can't afford what she does!

Reactions: 14

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I have to say though that Jess looked so good in those dresses. When she makes an effort she literally knocks it out of the park 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Well done her for trying to improve her health and be accountable. exercise isn’t just for weight loss but I think if she sticks to it, she’ll have a great result in her mental and physical health

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Okay I’m feeling really sorry for Jess after watching those latest stories.. I think because this one hits a little home for me. My father was exactly the same as milli and literally sucked the fun out of everything and i remember my mum being so down about it like Jess. After awhile we stopped celebrating things like Christmas and stopped putting up decorations because of him. Mum is away from him
Now but I’ll never forget how sad it made her.

I’ve said it before and kinda got shot down but I truly do wonder if those two are happy and whether a lot of the way Jess is is because those two are just stuck in a rut

• Sad

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I think that dress is a bit short for ye Jess... awful angle and position😭 these videos are so cringe when she does then Idk why
1ABEF009-401D-42E8-973F-898BE2246EAF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha