Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is the wrong thread but just wondering if anyone knows if Grace Victory has a thread? Canā€™t seem to find one?

Reactions: 1
I'm already feeling guilty about getting a salted caramel latte from Greggs later as this 3.5lbs I've gained is bloody hard to shift! šŸ˜”šŸ˜‚
So easy to put it on and so hard to loose. I feel you šŸ˜‚ at least its not a tray of pastries

Edited to add - do we reckon he has showered and put back on a worn top or hasn't showered in 5 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he hasnā€™t washed for 5 days.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse.. washing and then putting a smelly top back on or not washing and wearing a smelly top anyway? šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
Look at her pretending she knows anything about politics šŸ˜‚
1) she doesnā€™t live in the US so how can she comment
2) she loves a bandwagon šŸš™

JUST HAVE A SHOWER ISI

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely heā€™s showered but whatā€™s even worse is that weā€™re actually questioning if he has or not just because of the way they are

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure whether I love the small business thing she's doing or feel like she's dragging it out in the hopes she'll get free things gifted.

Absolutely itā€™s for freebies, I donā€™t think any influencer do anything for nothing anymore

Reactions: 7
So easy to put it on and so hard to loose. I feel you šŸ˜‚ at least its not a tray of pastries

Edited to add - do we reckon he has showered and put back on a worn top or hasn't showered in 5 days?
Like Millis top...so easy to put it on yet so so difficult to get it off šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure whether I love the small business thing she's doing or feel like she's dragging it out in the hopes she'll get free things gifted.
I actually came on here to say Iā€™m loving that sheā€™s doing that. It makes a huge change to see an influencer sharing and actually making posts about independent businesses. I own an independent business and itā€™s been extremely hard especially because of Covid. Seeing influencers like Callie/Dani etc always advertising Amazon or Tesco is irritating. I donā€™t really think Jess is doing it to grab freebies, I think sheā€™s genuinely a nice gal, and knows there are businessā€™ struggling, if she was advertising amazon would you be happier? Cause I sure as heck wouldnā€™t be! Iā€™m sick of people like Dani V or Callie sharing things that are gifted to them and advertising it to their followers, they donā€™t care and have certainly not done what Jess is doing. Good on her I say

Also I actually like Jess, most the time sheā€™s one of the most likeable ones, so Iā€™m sad to see sheā€™s having a flare up again. Although itā€™s her own fault, she doesnā€™t eat healthy at all, her condition she has is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity. If only she took better care of her diet!! Eating chocolate sugary pastries wonā€™t help her will it!!
C8D8E0FE-C1A1-43B6-AE84-142031E50C2E.jpeg

• Heart
I actually came on here to say Iā€™m loving that sheā€™s doing that. It makes a huge change to see an influencer sharing and actually making posts about independent businesses. I own an independent business and itā€™s been extremely hard especially because of Covid. Seeing influencers like Callie/Dani etc always advertising Amazon or Tesco is irritating. I donā€™t really think Jess is doing it to grab freebies, I think sheā€™s genuinely a nice gal, and knows there are businessā€™ struggling, if she was advertising amazon would you be happier? Cause I sure as heck wouldnā€™t be! Iā€™m sick of people like Dani V or Callie sharing things that are gifted to them and advertising it to their followers, they donā€™t care and have certainly not done what Jess is doing. Good on her I say
I agree...well I'm hopeful it's being done with genuine intent . Completely agree with the Callie/Dani comments..Callie only this morning posted a set of work out clothes which are from the USA I believe and are only available ( via Selfridges of all places! ) in small sizes here so not inclusive at all! ..I really hope Jess doesn't become a sell out like those 2 because I too think she is a nice lady at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree...well I'm hopeful it's being done with genuine intent . Completely agree with the Callie/Dani comments..Callie only this morning posted a set of work out clothes which are from the USA I believe and are only available in small sizes here so not inclusive at all! ..I really hope Jess doesn't become a sell out like those 2 because I too think she is a nice lady at heart.
I saw that!!! I was thinking wow how bloody cheeky, not available here in the UK but yet is still posting, majority of her followers are from the UK, sheā€™s a huge sellout. Danielle V is also another soulless creature. Definitely hope Jess doesnā€™t turn into them, sheā€™s probably more ā€œnormalā€ because she still has a normal day job, the most annoying ones always quit their job so they can leach money from Instagram

Reactions: 3
Jess' stories make me with laugh and smile, and no, she isnt perfect, but she's a damn sight more genuine and engaging than the rest of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess' stories make me with laugh and smile, and no, she isnt perfect, but she's a damn sight more genuine and engaging than the rest of them!
Definitely!! The realest one out the lot. Iā€™ve never seen her outright beg for things like cough*cough* Emily Walters or force ads down our throats like Callie and Danielle Vanier, sheā€™s certainly not a witch like Grace Victory... sheā€™s just Jess, has a lot of faults as we all do, but definitely the best out the lot, hope she doesnā€™t change

Shes not genuine tho. She just hides it. The moment she faces any criticism you see thr reall jess. I cant understand why more folk haven't seen through her yet tbh.

Her over reaction to the stretching of the shorts, more recently the stink she kicked up over a pair of pyjamas šŸ™„ because she wanted them for lockdown. Alot of people just want a job atm so to me it is in very poor taste to male such a big deal out of something so trivial.

Thst and the cheap crappy hauls just to make some cash. Getting gifted stuff and making half arsed attempts to advertise them. The list goes on. Shes clearly in denial about her size but claims to be body positive. Total contradiction. Fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Also I actually like Jess, most the time sheā€™s one of the most likeable ones, so Iā€™m sad to see sheā€™s having a flare up again. Although itā€™s her own fault, she doesnā€™t eat healthy at all, her condition she has is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity. If only she took better care of her diet!! Eating chocolate sugary pastries wonā€™t help her will it!!View attachment 303476
No I wouldn't be happier if she was advertising amazon etc. I just meant from my comment that I hope she's sharing small businesses in a good way like and not just to get free stuff. I'd always shop with small businesses and would love to see her advertise things she buys from some of them that's all šŸ˜Š not a fan of amazon etc at all šŸ‘šŸ˜„

Reactions: 1
She's not feeling well today and it's sounding like its a flare up of the condition she suffers from ? I would imagine, much as they looked delicious, eating 3 pastries for breakfast yesterday doesn't help !

Reactions: 9
No I wouldn't be happier if she was advertising amazon etc. I just meant from my comment that I hope she's sharing small businesses in a good way like and not just to get free stuff. I'd always shop with small businesses and would love to see her advertise things she buys from some of them that's all šŸ˜Š not a fan of amazon etc at all šŸ‘šŸ˜„
She doesnā€™t shop in small businesses at all, sheā€™s said that herself the other day. She shops on Amazon as itā€™s convenient. However, her sharing all this she knows will gain her freebies and more followers - itā€™s all fake.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.