Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I think they probably have good craic milli seems very easy going and agree a lot of the piss taking is for the followers. As mentioned before he was a looker! But if you scroll back on her posts she used to do herself up faaaaab. Do it again jess 🤞
I like Jess, she's not perfect (who is?) but she makes me laugh and I don't want to punch her like I do some other influencers/bloggers! She seems to have a decent relationship with milli and they banter as he seems quite easy going. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
We can discuss everything else but not her decision to not have kids? I don’t think it’s wrong at all? I truly do believe that Jess’s decision to not have kids is more because she’s lazy than anything else. I myself have chosen not to have kids so I love when I hear of other women the same as me. We don’t need a moderator on this thread - meant that in a nice way

• Heart

Effieyaya

Just seen on her stories how she doesn’t check her emails. How can you be any sort of influencer and not keep upto date with her emails. Annoys me so much how half hearted she is towards everything

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
She said she’s “annoyed” at her bad stomach and that she’s unwell, well maaaaybe start actually eating well and not gobbling chocolate and pure sugar and carbs down your cakehole every single fucking day. Maybe if she actually took her health seriously she’d get started eating a strict diet and losing weight but oh no, even the other day she said how they’re planning a big Xmas roast on Sunday with all the trimmings. She is so unhealthy and that shows in her skin, her condition is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity and lack of exercise. She doesn’t help herself at ALL. Also, why is she snapping at Milli because she’s unwell? She’s such a bitch sometimes. If she doesn’t start cracking on and taking her health seriously she’ll have diabetes by the time she’s 40.

The face of someone who knows she’s at fault for her condition, knows she has to lose weight but loves food and stuffing her face too much to care
CE513A51-7EA8-4EDB-908C-80935DC155B4.jpeg

• Heart

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Get a slow cooker - chop the ingredients up before bed, shove it all in the slow cooker in the morning on low and there you go - dinner with minimal effort. And healthier than eating shit. If she could refrain from eating portions of 2 people, she’s even got dinner/lunch sorted for another day.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Can’t believe people have actually messaged her asking if she could be pregnant? How insensitive.

• Wow
  • Haha

MoaningMyrtle2019

As my midwife said she has more problem with super thin pregnant moms compared to ones over weight. Some fat people can have perfectly healthy pregnancies .
I had a very healthy pregnancy and birth, glucose test + all blood tests bang on normal. Text book pregnancy and I was pushing 24stone 😳 I was treated awfully by medical professionals though, despite nothing being wrong with me!

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think we can all agree she’s at least a size 26 in coats! She needs to accept that. It hacks me off when she blatantly orders a mountain of stuff she has no intention of keeping (even if any of them did fit well) just to profit off the affiliate revenue and then have her grandma return it all for her 🙄

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Jess huffing and puffing this morning walking on her stories to the car because her and milli were going to get breakfast cake. She is looking so unwell! Skin looks horrible! She looks huge.

• Wow

Pizzledizzle

It’s not a pleasant condition when it flares up & can cause both types of incontinence. Obviously most people would deal with this by cleaning themselves up straight away, but I can’t help but wonder how Jess & her excellent hygiene deals with it 🤢

• Sick

Mimemamo

I love Jess 😂 when I first came on tattle for a nose.. many months ago, I had my eyes opened to her not being as nice as I thought but ive been brought back to her. I unfollowed her for a while but I couldn't resist. She makes me laugh and she actually seems down to earth like you could have a decent chat and laugh with her.
I do also think she's had an eye-opener with poppy and the wls and even though she's visibly a lot smaller than poppy, I'd be a bit mortified if she borrowed my clothes pretending to be the same size as me when she's blatantly not.
I had a friend do that to me once. She'd always buy size 22/24 clothes..id buy 26 and we'd do a swap (as you do!) And mine would always be stretched or shape gone. Tangent sorry! Anyway..
Poppy has been unfollowed. I cant stand her anymore.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Crossed my mind too but wouldn't dream of messaging that...she has also openly stated that she doesn't want children.
I’m sure lots of people thought it but it’s crossing a line to ask about it
Absolutely! I'd never ask. And people always say you shouldn't ask incase they can't have kids etc. Maybe they just don't fucking want to and that's perfect too. None of anyone's business but she puts her whole life out there so not surprised some weirdos asked.

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how hilarious her mummy content would be though. For all the giving out I do about her she's absolutely the most funny person I follow.