Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel that she is lazy with her hygiene but if we remember when she was showing us that grim shower she has it does look very cramp for someone her size i feel she cant fit in there probably and very restricted and possibly playing on her mind that omg im huge i cant fit in my shower so hides under a rock and ignores it and just eats more
I mean I know she's big but you have to be absolutely huge to not fit in a shower or a bath so I think this is silly.
yeah exactly , I know someone who is the same size if not a little bigger than Jess and she is very hygienic. I think it’s unfair to tarnish overweight people with not being hygienic because they can’t fit in a bath. There are various methods and ways to clean yourself. I defo think bad hygiene is a behavioural issue in Jess’ case she needs to form good habits.

Reactions: 5
She has done SW and WW tons of times before. It doesn’t work, because diets don’t work ! To be successful at long term weight loss, your entire mindset and lifestyle need to change.

Reactions: 7
I mean I know she's big but you have to be absolutely huge to not fit in a shower or a bath so I think this is silly.
no you don’t have to be ansolutley huge. It depends how big you are V how small a shower you have.

some showers in hotels and things can be tiny.

just like their towels..

even if she can fit in her shower & bath reaching round to wash difficult areas must be struggle regardless.

Also, I agree she’s not depressed she’s just a lazy minger.
she’s probably still be a minger 10 stone lighter.

it doesn’t matter how big you get, you can still keep yourself & house clean. No excuses😂

also side note, her account is meant to be about positivity and honestly can’t see anything positive in the tit she’s sharing these days!! Turns me when I watch her gerning and zooming into the camera and slobbing around with greasy hair and obsessing over food.

Reactions: 4
Serious question for you all, when you're cutting chicken 🤢 do you cut out the white bits or just chop chop and cook???? Can't deal with her cutting raw meat dancing around the place

Serious question for you all, when you're cutting chicken 🤢 do you cut out the white bits or just chop chop and cook???? Can't deal with her cutting raw meat dancing around the place
I thought the same!
Not only that but picking up her gin glass with raw chicken on her hands, she’s going to give herself salmonella as I doubt she’ll wash the glass before touching it again!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought the same!
Not only that but picking up her gin glass with raw chicken on her hands, she’s going to give herself salmonella as I doubt she’ll wash the glass before touching it again!
I don't cut the chicken and if I had to I'd wear gloves because I'm ridiculous and have had food poisoning and would never want it again. Its gross to watch

She clearly lacks basic hygiene skills......that is disgusting and asking for food poisoning!!!

• Sick
Is she cutting up chicken on the kitchen counter??? No chopping board?? What the duck?
She cut on the counter ☹ then gave it a quick squirt and wipe... certainly not a proper wash down having just cut raw chicken on it ...raw meat is the worst for bad bacterias ...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She cut on the counter ☹ then gave it a quick squirt and wipe... certainly not a proper wash down having just cut raw chicken on it ...raw meat is the worst for bad bacterias ...
As I've said I know I'm a paranoid witch but she's taking it to the extreme. There could be chicken under her nails or anything 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She also touched her phone and picked up her glass and had a drink with raw chicken hands 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Omg I just can’t. I tend to use gloves but if I don’t have any in I stick a fork in the chicken and cut with scissors , my spare I keep for chicken 😆, everything i used with chopping boards and utensils that have had raw meat on especially chicken I use a spray bleach to Rinse then washing up liquid to wash then I actually put in our dishwasher - this coming from someone who’s not exactly the most ott cleaning person ever but even I have standards for basic hygiene.

Their guts must be rotten and constantly feel bad surely?!

Reactions: 2
I literally can’t deal! I’ve defended her but jeez that cooking was grim. Chopping the chicken on the bench, a quick spray and wipe with a sponge before a wipe with the tea towel. There is NO way that bench was clean and now the tea towel and everything else she’s touched has raw chicken juices on. She’s an absolute woman. I’ve tried so hard to be understanding but that was just awful. Felt like messaging her.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It looks like she’s cutting chicken on the countertop, but it’s actually a granite style chopping board. It’s a bad angle and makes it look like it’s not even there. She’s shown it before I think.

Reactions: 7
Totally aside from the hygiene thing. Using a knife on a countertop or granite chopping board will blunt your knives.

Wow. Fun fact right there. K, thanks, bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like she’s cutting chicken on the countertop, but it’s actually a granite style chopping board. It’s a bad angle and makes it look like it’s not even there. She’s shown it before I think.
It’s definitely a chopping board. But said chopping board needed to go in the sink for a proper wash, not a quick wipe down 😳🤢 that literally had me hurling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
collecting the little chicken bits in the sponge and then drying the surface or board with the tea towel just finished me off. Dear lord.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sprays don't instantly disinfect things either loads say leave for 3 to 5 mins etc. But she didn't even clean it then spray it, chicken bits on her sponge that she'll use to wash up I CANT

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.