Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m
Just overly sensitive to the question for my own reasons but fair enough, we’re all entitled to our opinions
My heart goes out to you if you are struggling with anything to do with pregnancy. 💗

🤮🤮🤮🤮 her and milli look so alike it’s vile
I think that’s the weight because if you look at earlier pictures he’s actually not bad when he’s thinner and Jess is absolutely gorgeous. That’s not me saying that you can’t be curvy and gorgeous btw

Reactions: 1
She mentioned something about taking something to her gran, but who knows? I'd happily face plant all those cakes, but I'd probably be in a food coma or pass out, and I'm issue free and much, much lighter! 🥴😂
I faintly remember her saying she’s going to bring her grandparents some Xmas dinner lol

New thread title:

i can’t stop eating, pass the pie, I need to lose weight and have a wash, but I can’t be bothered to even try

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Title suggestion:

Bakes for six, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: lazy jess still won't wash, only sharing small businesses to make her some dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Taking old pills for a dodgy tummy,Jess seems to get more and more scummy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thread suggestion

Jess and milli, are they twins? All round to grammars for Sunday dins

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

if the doctors sold greasy food I’d be the first one there, I don’t care about my hygiene I’m a greasy dirty mare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As my midwife said she has more problem with super thin pregnant moms compared to ones over weight. Some fat people can have perfectly healthy pregnancies .
Yes of course! But it is more risky because there is extra weight and can be more problematic. Grace Victory is severely obese and currently pregnant and shes in hospital now with a super high heart rate and other complications , which I’m sure is made worse due to her body weight

Reactions: 5
Okay I’m feeling really sorry for Jess after watching those latest stories.. I think because this one hits a little home for me. My father was exactly the same as milli and literally sucked the fun out of everything and i remember my mum being so down about it like Jess. After awhile we stopped celebrating things like Christmas and stopped putting up decorations because of him. Mum is away from him
Now but I’ll never forget how sad it made her.

I’ve said it before and kinda got shot down but I truly do wonder if those two are happy and whether a lot of the way Jess is is because those two are just stuck in a rut

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Okay I’m feeling really sorry for Jess after watching those latest stories.. I think because this one hits a little home for me. My father was exactly the same as milli and literally sucked the fun out of everything and i remember my mum being so down about it like Jess. After awhile we stopped celebrating things like Christmas and stopped putting up decorations because of him. Mum is away from him

I’ve said it before and kinda got shot down but I truly do wonder if those two are happy and whether a lot of the way Jess is is because those two are just stuck in a rut
I'm really sorry to hear that and delighted your mums away from him now and not trying to shoot you down at all so please don't think I am.

If I was milli and she was drunk, dancing around the kitchen, after being so unwell and then eating all the tit food and drinking enough to be drunk and dancing, then hyper about putting up Christmas dec's in November I wouldn't have been delighted either. I know noone knows what goes on behind closed doors but I actually think he puts up with a lot of tit, generally seems up for fun and she can seem very spoilt sometimes. A bit of only child syndrome almost, like he wasn't hyper or drunk and didn't have the Christmas eve feeling so she stormed off to bed and didn't even take her makeup off.. Just because he wasn't flying high like her.

If I had been unwell then ate what I shouldn't and got drunk my other half probably wouldn't be delighted.

Reactions: 6
I only just saw the stories where she was very drunk... yeah I kind of see now that’s maybe why he was pissed, she’s been complaining of being sick and then she gets drunk 🙄🙄 I think I just ran with what I thought was a different story without waiting to watch al the stories because it’s something that’s personal to me but if my partner did that I’d probably get pissed as well. Drunk people are such hard work especially when you’re the sober one

Reactions: 5

I just watched her stories and felt sorry for her. 😞 She was quite funny and not doing anything wrong, so knowing how depressed and stuck in a rut she's been, he should have let her be happy. 😟

I can understand being annoyed quickly being in lockdown As in general..

They usually have trips away etc to fill their time in when not out with family and friends drinking and eating. So maybe he does have a shorter fuse.

I’m on the fence because she’s always showing bits of his moods and he seems to always be shown more sarcastic side. But saying that she’s pissed up dancing around after being ill all week probs not doing much in house. Which is fair enough but he’s still working. But then again their both as lazy it seems as each other. She’s managed to make and probs spend a lot on ingredients to make cakes and pies for more than a family of
four then get ready to be on zoom with the girls, It is harder to deal with drunk person and not taking in the fact their recording EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 2
Those stories are hard watching I say she will delete them shortly
I understand that life isn’t peachy keen and perfect for everyone but It felt like that kind of things should be vented to actual close friends not to your platform. Like I’d be mortified if my partner wasn’t happy and nicely slagged me off to the whole world to see

Reactions: 8
I understand that life isn’t peachy keen and perfect for everyone but It felt like that kind of things should be vented to actual close friends not to your platform. Like I’d be mortified if my partner wasn’t happy and nicely slagged me off to the whole world to see
I do agree, I’m a MICRO influencer heavvvy on the micro and I wouldn’t dream of posting that to my Instagram

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.