Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've thought this for a few weeks she seems a bit depressed
Definitely! She uses food to distract herself I think, and booze also I think her area being in lockdown makes her sit down and think more and that’s probably why she’s so depressed. It’s actually really sad and I feel sad for her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel like its the curse of the Influencers in lockdown. They've had no content since they've been stuck in their houses so have all became shadows of themselves with absolutley nothing to share

Jess, callie thorpe, poppy adams...

Reactions: 10
I feel like its the curse of the Influencers in lockdown. They've had no content since they've been stuck in their houses so have all became shadows of themselves with absolutley nothing to share

Jess, callie thorpe, poppy adams...
True! It really annoys me how these influencers think so highly of themselves and always want freebies. The whole influencer mindset is based on such vanity. I used to watch poppy adams and actually felt like she was a real relatable person but even her I can’t watch anymore because she’s become so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do these 'influencers' afford there lifestyles?? Poppy no job out every single evening! Here there and everywhere, weekends away etc. It baffles me! I work a normal 40 hour a week job and lead a normal life but can't afford what she does!

Reactions: 14
How do these 'influencers' afford there lifestyles?? Poppy no job out every single evening! Here there and everywhere, weekends away etc. It baffles me! I work a normal 40 hour a week job and lead a normal life but can't afford what she does!
I’ve thought this. I stopped following her after lockdown as she was just gifted loads (mainly food) and then whinged about her weight and had more weight loss surgery. She should have had counselling or therapy to get to the route of her food issues instead of surgery. I have no idea if she paid for it or if it was nhs but either way, shame on the surgeon for not identifying bigger issues. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jess looks into WLS tbh.

Reactions: 2
I’ve thought this. I stopped following her after lockdown as she was just gifted loads (mainly food) and then whinged about her weight and had more weight loss surgery. She should have had counselling or therapy to get to the route of her food issues instead of surgery. I have no idea if she paid for it or if it was nhs but either way, shame on the surgeon for not identifying bigger issues. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jess looks into WLS tbh.
I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Jess does it too but I think she’s too wrapped up in her unhealthy habits. She eats so much sugar and doesn’t watch her diet at all. Her portion sizes are huge!! If someone like Jess underwent WLS I’d really doubt its benefits. She’s too stuck in her unhealthy ways. Same as poppy. Poppy has had WLS but she’s still eating the same as before!

Even seeing poppy's name is annoying to me. She's bankrolled by her parents, private ws when they should have spent the money on a counsellor and a gym membership 💰jess could seriously sort herself out and I'd love to see it. I mean aside from going for drinks and the glow up vids her lockdown content isn't that different than normal..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is why I joined the poppy thread 😂😂

I don’t think Jess will get WLS - she is so consumed by food, her life revolves around it and it seems to play a heavy part in her relationships with people. Remember the multiple trays of shortbread she made - all of those did not go to other people let me tell you.

Reactions: 7
This is why I joined the poppy thread 😂😂

I don’t think Jess will get WLS - she is so consumed by food, her life revolves around it and it seems to play a heavy part in her relationships with people. Remember the multiple trays of shortbread she made - all of those did not go to other people let me tell you.
Oh my god yes. I remember when she was making them and she was all heavy breathing and you could tell she was really excited. There is so much sugar and fat in that, is Jess not aware of diabetes?? I’m saying this from a personal viewpoint, I’m overweight and fear I’m at risk of diabetes and I’ve heavily cut down on all sugars and desserts. The way she eats such sugary things constantly is scary imagine how clogged her arteries are

This Corona virus just shows how Utterly useless influencers have become. They are NOTHING without their free gifts. All of these influencers could be taking this time to talk about the real important issues like mental health, how to save money during this time etc I could go on but you get my drift. Poppy is an absolute idiot, she’s literally eating the same tit food and hasnt changes her habits at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This Corona virus just shows how Utterly useless influencers have become. They are NOTHING without their free gifts. All of these influencers could be taking this time to talk about the real important issues like mental health, how to save money during this time etc I could go on but you get my drift. Poppy is an absolute idiot, she’s literally eating the same tit food and hasnt changes her habits at all.
Poppy really bothers me right now because of this - I suppose the only benefit is she hasn’t had the WLS on the NHS 🤷‍♀️

I'd love jess to get healthier lose some weight and stick it to poppy... Poppy may have lost weight but she's still an entitled greedy arse hole and she will put it all back on.. I would love to watch jess on a health kick,

Reactions: 9
I think that dress is a bit short for ye Jess... awful angle and position😭 these videos are so cringe when she does then Idk why
1ABEF009-401D-42E8-973F-898BE2246EAF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that dress is a bit short for ye Jess... awful angle and position😭 these videos are so cringe when she does then Idk why
View attachment 271618
I wouldn't say the dress is too short as such,although I wouldn't wear it,but with a dress that sits above the knee you can't sit with your legs akimbo,or everyone will see your lady area.If she wants to be able to sit like this she needs thick leggings on as opposed to thin tights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.