Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not annoyed just more surprised considering some of her recent hauls !
The thing that annoys me the most about jess, way more than the lazy thing and not washing is the fact that she is amazing at doing makeup and styling when she tries, she's a gorgeous girl and just doesn't bother.

Reactions: 9
Im bot sure about the weird one. Her skin looks so weathered and thats all i can think about when i watch her videos
I unfollowed her as it was just gifted after gifted, haul after haul, then preaching concern about her job etc...just didn't sit right. Especially during the initial lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Im bot sure about the weird one. Her skin looks so weathered and thats all i can think about when i watch her videos
She loves the sun that's for sure ...!

I unfollowed her as it was just gifted after gifted, haul after haul, then preaching concern about her job etc...just didn't sit right. Especially during the initial lockdown.
I unfollowed her when it was constant depressive post after post about hating her job ..she sold coins or something..she then left it and walked straight into another job so it all felt over dramatic and disingenuous and for the benefit of her audience ....

Reactions: 5
So both of jess and poppy have had pts sessions convenient poppy had hers just as lockdown announced

Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for fattyboomtatty?
Haven’t seen one, but I don’t find Sam to preachy and at least she had an actually job and is training to be a carer.

Fair play, at least Poppy is exercising. Hopefully with some walks and stuff, it might motivate her to eat better.

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for fattyboomtatty?
There is one.... be t only has like 5 posts

Reactions: 1
Yes I find her quite likable.. X
Haven’t seen one, but I don’t find Sam to preachy and at least she had an actually job and is training to be a carer.

Fair play, at least Poppy is exercising. Hopefully with some walks and stuff, it might motivate her to eat better.

But she has just had her hair dyed professionally at a salon ?! Why then put purple on it ?? Very strange! Her hair is a mess at the moment...big mistake cutting it short
The purple shampoo is to tone it further, takes the brassiness out of hair and lightens it. Hers is purple as she’s left it on too long

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.