Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a once a week washer it’s a dream 😂
Same. Although mine can sometimes look bad after 5 days it’s never as bad as jess’s hair. But I also just have it tied up and not bits hanging around my face.

Definitely think she needs to switch shampoo and stop touching it.

also having bits of hair down the front is a no go when it’s swamped in grease 🤣

Reactions: 1
Same. Although mine can sometimes look bad after 5 days it’s never as bad as jess’s hair. But I also just have it tied up and not bits hanging around my face.

Definitely think she needs to switch shampoo and stop touching it.

also having bits of hair down the front is a no go when it’s swamped in grease 🤣
I could probably go longer than a week to be honest but I don’t just purely because I feel like I need to wash it by then. perk of thick curly hair it just doesn’t seem to look greasy!
Without sounding like I deserve on a rant page- one thing I have learned through my work- I work in healthcare and have to assess people at home. People have varying standards of what is perceived as good hygiene, a clean home etc. Just because you believe something is the right doesn’t mean it is.
Like to me my house is clean, but to Hinch it’s probably a tit hole!
Just because you think Jess should wash her hair daily, doesn’t mean she should. They are your standards not Jess’

Ramblings of my brain

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those pjs again today 🥴 honestly must stink so bad of arse they are fit for the bin. Shes had more wear out of those this year than anything else inc her uniform. She needs to invest in new pj's

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah I’m the same as you! It’s not about oh I wash my hair daily so I’m the cleanest, it’s about washing it when it needs to be washed which Jess doesn’t!
This! Wash them when they need to be washed, as we are not all equal.
But I think her lack of hygiene is more general. The hair is just the visible symptom.

Those pjs again today 🥴 honestly must stink so bad of arse they are fit for the bin. Shes had more wear out of those this year than anything else inc her uniform. She needs to invest in new pj's
I think these ones are recent, gifted from Matalan? I saw a lot of instagrammers with the same ones recently. But yeah, wash them woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You just know it’s one of those situations where when she stands up from the couch, there’s an arsey smell that takes a few minutes to dissipate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve got those pjs, and because they’re unisex the crotch rides right up and they’re so uncomfortable! Imagine now minging they must be after being wedged right up her crotch all day

• Sick
Can we all just take a moment to imagine what you'd smell like if you didn't body shower for say, a week 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You just know it’s one of those situations where when she stands up from the couch, there’s an arsey smell that takes a few minutes to dissipate.
Omg this made me laugh right out loud my god 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got those pjs, and because they’re unisex the crotch rides right up and they’re so uncomfortable! Imagine now minging they must be after being wedged right up her crotch all day
Especially if they’re lodged up her sweaty cheesy minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why are we assuming she doesn't wash her PJs.
I've worn the same ones after work for the last eight days (I don't sleep in them) bit they've been washed every day I'm just lazy so it's easier to stick on than fold up and get different ones out.

She needs to wash her hair definitely and cleanse her face when she gets in as you can literally see the oil, but can't see she'd put grubby clothes on a clean body

People have varying standards of what is perceived as good hygiene, a clean home etc. Just because you believe something is the right doesn’t mean it is.
I was only saying I wash my hair everyday, not that Jess should 😊

Why are we assuming she doesn't wash her PJs.
I've worn the same ones after work for the last eight days (I don't sleep in them) bit they've been washed every day I'm just lazy so it's easier to stick on than fold up and get different ones out.

She needs to wash her hair definitely and cleanse her face when she gets in as you can literally see the oil, but can't see she'd put grubby clothes on a clean body
Because she doesn't seem to be keen on hygiene generally if you follow her regularly. Not with herself, her kitchen, her house in general, ... so I don't see why she would be only maniac with her clothes. She doesn't treat them particularly well (remember the hauls). But we don't live with her, maybe you're right.

She got those pjs last year and has worn them most days since. I would bet my house on the fact she doesn't wash them before wearing them everyday! Infact im so sure - if I'm wrong ill sniff the crotch of them 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So, what are your thoughts on her brows? I find them really weird when they brush them up like that lol, they don’t look fluffy they just look like she’s been electrocuted ... and her hair still looks really greasy? What is this day 7 no wash?🤢
7D6AA0CB-7303-42D8-9505-154AA743E139.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, what are your thoughts on her brows? I find them really weird when they brush them up like that lol, they don’t look fluffy they just look like she’s been electrocuted ... and her hair still looks really greasy? What is this day 7 no wash?🤢
View attachment 280514
Edit - GRANDAD BROWS This is what it reminds me off crazy wild grandad brows 🤣
I personally don’t like the brow lamination. I can’t say everyone’s look bad, I just think whether or not you have long eyebrow hair or shirt to ‘pull it off’ you need a full brow. But again I don’t like them, some people’s look nice but jess’s would maybe look better if the hair was trimmed to the same length.

She must feel comfortable though in her own skin to not wash it when it’s like that. I on the other hand would be worried about what other people not would think but in case it had a scent 🤢 they could Smell.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.